American Comfort CF1500XP-UV Infrared Space Heater
- Features 5,200 BTUs of Heat and Covers Areas Up to 1,000 Square Feet
- Read More...
Customers Also Viewed
The American Comfort CF1500XP-UV infrared portable space heater utilizes efficient heating technology to warm up to 1,000 square feet of any room. Since this heater is fully portable, you can easily move it to any room or area requiring supplemental heat.
The American Comfort CF1500XP-UV portable heater includes an auto sync remote control with digital read out for easy operation.
This American Comfort infrared heater features laminar flow ball-bearing technology for ultra quiet operation.
The built-in cord wrap allows for convenient transportation and storage of the CF1500XP-UV
Air is purified with the electrostatic filtration system on the American Comfort CF1500XP-UV.
- Model: CF1500XP-UV
- UPC: 094922327512
- Product Type: Portable Infrared Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 17.00" x W: 16.00" x H: 16.00"
- Product Weight: 36.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Black/Wood Trim
- Application: Great for portable heat throughout you home or office
- Type: Space
- Warranty: 3-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Voltage: 115 volts
- Coverage Area: 1000 square feet
- Watts: 1500 watts
- Amps: 12.6 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Noise Level: 38 dB
- Certifications: CSA
- Heating Capacity: 5200 BTUs
- Space Heater Type: Infrared
- Heating Method: Radiant
- Adjustable Louvers: No
- Fan Only Function: No
- Built-In Thermostat: Yes
- Thermostat Type: Digital
- Automatic Shut-Off: Yes
- Tip Over Switch: No
- Power Indicator Light: Yes
- Carrying Handle: Yes
- Oscillation: No
- Remote Control: Yes
- Power Cord Length: 6 feet
- Plug Type: Grounded 3-Prong
- Timer: Yes
- Timer Length: 24 hour
- Filter: Yes
- Air Purification: Yes
- Air Purification System Type: UV , N/A
- Automatic Temperature Control: No
- LCD Screen: Yes
- Touch Screen: No
- Wall Mountable: No
- 5,200 BTU's creates heating coverage of up to 1,000 square feet
- Advanced auto sync remote with digital read out for easy operation
- Expected lamp lifetime of 20,000 hours
- Heating chamber is constructed from copper-ion and stainless steal materials
- Low RPM fan operates ultra quietly
- Removes air pollutants with built-in electrostatic air filtration system