- Q & A
The TPI CF-20 20 inch commercial floor fan is especially made for use in commercial environments such as underground parking garages, warehouses and gyms. It uses powerful air circulation to maintain a fresh breeze and ample ventilation. The CF-20 20 inch commercial floor fan features durable construction and aluminum fan blades to ensure long-lasting performance.
The TPI CF-20 20 inch commercial floor fan meets OSHA standards and is UL listed to prevent unsafe operation.
Prevents Damages and Injuries
The CF-20 20 inch commercial floor fan has coated steel guards with retaining clips to prevent anything or anyone from coming in to contact with the aluminum fan blades.
Avoids Overheating and Reduces Wear
This commercial floor fan features a 1/5 hp motor that reduces wear and avoids overheating because it is permanently lubricated.
Multiple Speed Settings
The TPI CF-20 comes with high, medium and low speed settings. A rotary switch makes it easy to change which setting the fan is on.
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: CF-20
- UPC: 686334870658
- Product Type: 20 Inch Commercial Floor Fan
- Product Dimensions: L: 10.50" x W: 24.50" x H: 25.00"
- Product Weight: 18.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Stainless Steel
- Application: Provides powerful air circulation and ventilation to commercial environments such as warehouses, gyms, and factories
- Warranty: 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Type: Electric Fan
- Max Air Flow: 3450 CFM
- Diameter: 20 inches
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Oscillation: No
- Amps: 1.9 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Certifications: OSHA , UL
- Fan Style: Floor
- Product Construction: Steel
- Adjustable Tilt: Yes
- Adjustable Height: No
- Number of Speeds: 3
- Motor Type: 1/5 HP, permanently lubricated, open ventilated, sleeve bearing
- Remote Control: No
- Control Type: Rotary switch
- Timer: No
- Built-In Air Purification System: No
- Commercial/Industrial Use: Yes
- Comes complete with a 7 foot long power cord for easy operation in areas with an outlet
- Ensures safe operation with certification by the Underwriters Laboratories, Inc.
- Features a powerful motor to provide ample ventilation and air circulation
- Features fan blade guards to prevent damages and injuries
- Keeps environments comfortable in various conditions because it has multiple fan speed settings
- To reduce wear and avoid overheating, the motor is permanently lubricated