TPI CF-12 12 Inch Commercial Floor Fan
- Comes with a 7 Foot Long Power Cord and Durable Aluminum Blades
- FREE GROUND SHIPPING!
- Read More...
The TPI CF-12 12 inch commercial floor fan features powerful air circulation to maintain a fresh breeze and prevent people from inhaling dangerous gases and fumes in commercial environments. It is great for many applications such as in gyms, warehouses and underground parking garages. The CF-12 12 inch commercial floor fan features durable construction that includes aluminum fan blades, for optimal performance for years to come.
3 Fan Speed Settings
The TPI CF-12 12 inch commercial floor fan comes with high, medium and low speed settings. A rotary switch makes it easy to change which setting the fan is on.
Permanently Lubricated Motor
The CF-12 12 inch commercial floor fan features a 1/12 hp motor that reduces wear and avoids overheating because it is permanently lubricated.
Coated Steel Guards
This commercial floor fan has coated steel guards with retaining clips to prevent anything or anyone from coming in to contact with the aluminum fan blades.
The TPI CF-12 meets OSHA standards and is UL listed to prevent unsafe operation.
- Model: CF-12
- UPC: 686334872300
- Product Type: 12 Inch Commercial Floor Fan
- Product Dimensions: L: 8.50" x W: 16.00" x H: 16.50"
- Product Weight: 10.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Stainless Steel
- Application: Provides powerful air circulation and ventilation to commercial environments such as gyms, warehouses, and factories
- Type: Electric
- Warranty: 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Air Flow: 2100 CFM
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Diameter: 12 inches
- Oscillation: No
- Amps: 0.6 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Certifications: OSHA , UL
- Fan Style: Floor
- Product Construction: Steel
- Adjustable Tilt: Yes
- Adjustable Height: No
- Number of Speeds: 3
- Motor Type: 1/2 HP, permanently lubricated, open ventilated, sleeve bearing
- Remote Control: No
- Control Type: Rotary switch
- Timer: No
- Built-In Air Purification System: No
- Commercial/Industrial Use: Yes
- A rotary switch makes it easy to change which fan speed setting is used
- Features adjustable fan speeds to keep you comfortable in multiple situations
- Includes an SJT type 3 conductor power cord for easy operation in areas with an outlet
- Prevents damages and injuries with fan blade guards
- The motor is permanently lubricated to decrease the amount of maintenance required
- UL listed and meets OSHA standards to ensure safe operation
Customers Also Viewed
from Rockton, IL, USA