TPI CE30-DS 30" Shutter Mounted Direct Drive Exhaust Fan With Junction Box
- Features 2 Speeds and Enclosed Motor
- Read More...
The TPI CE30-DS 30" shutter mounted direct drive exhaust fan is designed to remove stale air from industrial workspaces. It mounts to the inside of the wall and has an integrated shutter, eliminating the need for external framing.
The TPI CE30-DS 30" shutter mounted direct drive exhaust fan is a 2-speed 3950 CFM enclosed motor, for ensured rapid ventilation.
Easy to Use
Pull the chain switch to adjust the speed setting. The TPI CE30-DS shutter automatically opens when the fan is turned on, and closes when the fan is off to seal out dirt and elements.
Quiet and Vibration-Free
The fan is isolated from the shutters with rubber pads to eliminate vibration and noise.
The TPI CE30-DS 30" shutter mounted direct drive exhaust fan comes with a junction box for easy, direct wiring.
- Model: CE30-DS
- UPC: 686334798655
- Product Type: 30" Shutter Mounted Direct Drive Exhaust Fan
- Product Dimensions: L: 34.00" x W: 34.00" x H: 13.00"
- Product Weight: 54.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Stainless Steel
- Application: Designed to efficiently remove stale air from industrial workspaces
- Type: Electric
- Warranty: 1 year limited warranty
- Air Flow: 3080 CFM
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Diameter: 30 inches
- Oscillation: No
- Amps: 2.7 amps
- Fan Style: Exhaust
- Product Construction: Aluminum , Steel
- Number of Speeds: 2
- RPM: 1070
- Motor Type: 1/4 HP 2-speed ball bearing permanent split capacitor
- Remote Control: No
- Control Type: Pull chain switch
- Timer: No
- Built-In Air Purification System: No
- Commercial/Industrial Use: Yes
- 1/4 HP motor is 2-speed ball bearing permanent split capacitor
- 120V permanently lubricated motor for reliability
- Install the unit on the inside wall
- Less work for you-- no need for external framing and shutter
- Moves air at an impressive rate of 3080-3950 CFM
- Pull chain switch to change between 2 speeds: 1070 or 1140 RPM