TPI CE20-DS 20 Inch Shutter Mounted Direct Drive Exhaust Fan
- Features Dual Speeds for Variable Conditions and No Cord Junction for Direct Wiring
- FREE GROUND SHIPPING!
- Read More...
Ideal for commercial or heavy-duty home use, the TPI CE20-DS 20 inch shutter mounted direct drive exhaust fan delivers simple, reliable service to suit your needs. Direct wring is offered since there is no cord junction box.
The TPI CE20-DS 20 inch shutter mounted direct drive exhaust fan can be installed from inside the wall if necessary and the unique design eliminates the need for external framing.
Dual speeds are available for added versatility and multiple application possibilities; operation is easy with a simple pull chain switch to transition between both speeds or power.
Powerful Air Flow
The 1/4 HP motor is two-speed with 1070 RPM at 2380 CFM at low and 1140 RPM at 2925 CFM at high using a ball bearing permanent split capacitor.
Expect long lasting durability from the TPI CE20-DS 20 inch shutter mounted direct drive exhaust fan with an aluminum blade and steel spiral wire guards that shine with quality workmanship.
- Model: CE20-DS
- UPC: 686334869027
- Product Type: 20" Shutter Mounted Direct Drive Exhaust Fan
- Product Dimensions: L: 25.00" x W: 23.00" x H: 13.00"
- Product Weight: 34.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Stainless Steel
- Application: For warehouses, garages, or workshops
- Type: Electric
- Warranty: 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Air Flow: 2925 CFM
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Diameter: 20 inches
- Watts: 276 watts
- Oscillation: No
- Amps: 2.3 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Fan Style: Exhaust
- Product Construction: Steel
- Adjustable Tilt: No
- Adjustable Height: No
- Number of Speeds: 2
- RPM: 1140
- Motor Type: Split capacitor
- Remote Control: No
- Control Type: Pull chain
- Timer: No
- Built-In Air Purification System: No
- Commercial/Industrial Use: Yes
- Dual speed for variable conditions!
- Easy to operate via pull chain switch!
- External shutter and framing need is eliminated for hassle-free installation
- Install from inside the wall if needed
- Steel spiral wire guards provide you with added protection
- No-cord junction box for simple direct wiring