- Q & A
The TPI CE18-DS 18" shutter mounted direct drive exhaust fan is an easy way to keep fresh air circulating in your workspace. Ideal for heavy-duty use, the CE18-DS has a no-cord junction box for direct wiring and conveniently installs on the inside wall.
The powerful TPI CE18-DS 18" shutter mounted direct drive exhaust fan has a 1/8 HP 3-speed sleeve bearing permanent split capacitor motor.
Strong Air Flow
This 18" shutter mounted direct drive exhaust fan has a rated airflow of up to 2300 CFM and operates at three different fan speeds for versatility.
Use the pull chain switch to change the fan speed of the TPI CE18-DS. The fan operates at speeds of 1660, 1550 and 1370 RPMs.
The TPI CE18-DS 18" shutter mounted direct drive exhaust fan conveniently installs on the inside, and a junction box is provided for direct wiring. No external framing and shutter is needed.
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: CE18-DS
- UPC: 686334798631
- Product Type: 18" Shutter Mounted Direct Drive Exhaust Fan
- Product Dimensions: L: 22.00" x W: 23.00" x H: 13.00"
- Product Weight: 25.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Stainless Steel
- Application: Keep air well-circulated and clean in industrial and work zones
- Warranty: 1 year
- Type: Electric Fan
- Max Air Flow: 2300 CFM
- Diameter: 18 inches
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Oscillation: No
- Amps: 2.2 amps
- Fan Style: Exhaust
- Product Construction: Aluminum , Steel
- Number of Speeds: 3
- RPM: 1660-1550-1370
- Motor Type: 1/8 HP motor is 3-Speed sleeve bearing permanent split capacitor
- Remote Control: No
- Control Type: Pull chain
- Timer: No
- Built-In Air Purification System: No
- Commercial/Industrial Use: Yes
- 1/8 HP motor is 3-speed sleeve bearing permanent split capacitor
- Adjust the fan to three different speeds to fit your needs
- Motor is permanently lubricated
- Powerful motor moves air at a rate of 1850-2300 CFM
- Quality, long-lasting aluminum blade
- Steel spiral wire guards and solid metal shutter