TPI CE16-DS 16" Shutter Mounted Direct Drive Exhaust Fan With Pull Chain Switch
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
The TPI CE16-DS 16" shutter mounted direct drive exhaust fan will help remove stale, contaminated air from your industrial workspace. The CE16-DS can be installed to the inside wall, which eliminates the need for external framing and shutter.
Use the pull chain switch to change the fan speed of the TPI CE16-DS. The fan operates at speeds of 1080, 1250 and 1560 RPMs.
The TPI CE16-DS 16" shutter mounted direct drive exhaust fan conveniently installs on the inside, and a junction box is provided for direct wiring. No external framing and shutter is needed.
The TPI CE16-DS 16" shutter mounted direct drive exhaust fan will last for years-- it's made of quality steel and has a durable aluminum blade.
The powerful 1/8 HP motor is a 3-speed sleeve bearing permanent split capacitor. The completely enclosed and permanently lubricated motor uses 120 volts and 2.1 amps.
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: CE16-DS
- UPC: 686334869010
- Product Type: 16" Shutter Mounted Direct Drive Exhaust Fan
- Product Dimensions: L: 20.00" x W: 21.00" x H: 12.00"
- Product Weight: 18.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Stainless Steel
- Application: Ideal for commercial or heavy-duty home use
- Warranty: 1 year
- Type: Electric Fan
- Max Air Flow: 2100 CFM
- Diameter: 16 inches
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Oscillation: No
- Amps: 2.1 amps
- Fan Style: Exhaust
- Product Construction: Aluminum , Steel
- Number of Speeds: 3
- RPM: 1660-1550-1370
- Motor Type: 1/8 HP 3-speed sleeve bearing permanent split capacitor
- Remote Control: No
- Control Type: Pull chain
- Timer: No
- Built-In Air Purification System: No
- Commercial/Industrial Use: Yes
- Aluminum blade and steel spiral wire guards show the quality workmanship of the fan
- Multiple fan speeds are available for versatility
- No-cord junction box is included for simple direct wiring
- Perfect for warehouses, garages or workshops
- Powerful airflow of up to 2100 CFM
- No external framing is needed since the unit conveniently mounts to the inside wall