TPI CE12-DS 12" Shutter Mounted Direct Drive Exhaust Fan With Pull Chain Switch
- Features Aluminum Blade and Steel Spiral Wire Guards
- Read More...
The TPI CE12-DS 12" shutter mounted direct drive exhaust fan helps exhaust stale are from small enclosed work areas, rooms, and garages. It conveniently mounts from the inside of the wall, eliminating the need for external framing and shutter.
The TPI CE12-DS 12" shutter mounted direct drive exhaust fan operates at three different speeds, working between 1080 to 1560 RMPs.
Inside Wall Installation
Since The TPI CE12-DS can be installed from inside, you can avoid the time and expense of dismantling and replacing siding. No external framing and shutter is needed.
Junction Box Provided
A junction box is provided for your The TPI CE12-DS 12" shutter mounted direct drive exhaust fan, so you can directly wire the fan and no cord is needed.
The three speed 12" shutter mounted direct drive exhaust fan moves can move air up to 825 CFM to ensure rapid ventilation.
- Model: CE12-DS
- Product Type: 12" Shutter Mounted Direct Drive Exhaust Fan
- Product Dimensions: L: 17.00" x W: 16.00" x H: 11.00"
- Product Weight: 16.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Stainless Steel
- Application: Keep air well-circulated and clean in industrial and work zones
- Type: Electric
- Warranty: 1 year
- Air Flow: 825 CFM
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Diameter: 12 inches
- Oscillation: No
- Amps: 1.1 amps
- Fan Style: Exhaust , Wall Mount
- Product Construction: Steel
- Number of Speeds: 3
- RPM: 1560
- Motor Type: 1/12 HP 3-speed sleeve bearing shaded pole type
- Remote Control: No
- Control Type: Pull chain switch
- Timer: No
- Built-In Air Purification System: No
- Commercial/Industrial Use: Yes
- Easy to use pull chain switch
- Junction box provided for convenient direct wiring
- Low maintenance-- permanently lubricated
- No need for external framing and shutter
- Quality aluminum blade
- Steel spiral wire guards for protection