Qmark CDF557 Fan Forced Ceiling Mounted Heater
(click to enlarge)
- Features Steel Elements for Fast Heat and Impedance-Protected Motor for Rugged Operation
- Read More...
The Qmark CDF557 fan-forced ceiling mounted heater achieves high levels of comfort for up to 500 square feet and longer operational life for internal components.
Choose from two mounting options with the Qmark CDF557 fan-forced ceiling mounted heater: surface mounting on standard ceilings and recessed mounting on drop ceilings. Installation sleeve is required, but not included.
Thermal Overload Prevention
The Qmark CDF557 heater keeps you and your property safe while prolonging the life of the motor with an integrated thermal overload switch. If overheating is detected the unit automatically cuts-off to avoid damage to components.
Solid Steel Elements
Enjoy optimal performance by high-quality heating elements with full steel fins, copper-brazed to low-watt density, then placed in a tubular steel sheath. Elements are arranged across a uniform grid to ensure even heat distribution.
To ensure durability the Qmark CDF557 fan-forced ceiling mounted heater boasts an all sheet metal and aluminum construction with a phosphatized, baked enamel finish via an electrostatic painting process.
- Model: CDF557
- Product Type: Ceiling Mounted Heater
- Product Color: Black
- Application: Designed for commercial and industrial areas requiring electric fan-forced heat
- Warranty: 5-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Voltage: 277 volts
- Watts: 5000 watts
- Amps: 18.1 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Certifications: UL
- Heating Capacity: 17.1 BTUs
- Air Flow: 300 CFM
- Phase: 1
- Wire Size: 10 AWG
- Installation Type: Surface , Recessed
- Fan Delay Switch: Yes
- Construction: Metal
- Control Type : Remote wall thermostat (must be purchased separately)
- Thermostat Type: Snap Action
- Safety Features: Automatic over-temperature shut off
- Mounting Sleeve Required For Installation: Yes
- Air flow patters are adjustable
- Automatic thermal cut-out for added safety
- Baked enamel finish for durability
- Even heat distribution with uniform grid pattern
- Single person installation is simple
- Steel-sheathed tubular heating elements