Qmark CDF552 Fan Forced Ceiling Mounted Heater
- Features Ultra-Durable Construction for Industrial Applications and Adjustable Air Flow for Convenience
- Read More...
The Qmark CDF552 fan-forced ceiling mounted heater is designed for commercial and industrial areas requiring electric fan-forced heat. Uniform heat distribution is made possible by uniform grid pattern covering the entire intake area for effective heating of all discharged air.
Surface enclosures are designed to mount flat on the ceiling and extend only six inches into the room. Drop ceiling enclosures have no protrusions outside the recess box, allowing the heater to recess into ceiling space. Enclosures sold separately.
A thermal cut-off shuts down the heater in the event of overheating and reactivates the heater when the temperature returns to normal. This helps prevent fire hazards while achieving longer component and motor life.
The Qmark CDF552 fan-forced ceiling mounted heater is built for long lasting durability with all sheet metal and aluminum parts that have been phosphatized then finished in a baked enamel, electrostatic painting process.
Fully Enclosed Motor
A five-bladed aluminum fan is powered by the rugged impedance-protected and totally-enclosed motor. designed for heavy-duty operation, the unit acheived efficient operation for up to 500 square feet!
Please Note: This unit does not include a grill. Grills must be purchased separately. For a surface mount grill, please select SKU number CDFSE. For a recessed grill please select SKU number CDFRE.
- Model: CDF552
- UPC: 685360015118
- Product Type: Ceiling Mounted Heater
- Product Color: White
- Application: Designed for commercial and industrial areas requiring electric fan-forced heat
- Warranty: 5-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Voltage: 240 volts
- Watts: 5000 watts
- Amps: 20.8 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Certifications: UL
- Heating Capacity: 17.1 BTUs
- Coverage Area : 500 square feet
- Air Flow: 300 CFM
- Phase: 3
- Wire Size: 10 AWG
- Installation Type: Surface , Recessed
- Fan Delay Switch: Yes
- Construction: Metal
- Control Type : Remote wall thermostat (must be purchased separately)
- Thermostat Type: Snap action
- Safety Features: Automatic over-temperature shut off
- Mounting Sleeve Required For Installation: Yes
- Automatic thermal overload protection
- Convenient adjustable airflow patterns
- High comfort level with efficient heat
- High-quality parts and construction for lasting durability
- Steel sheathed heating elements produce optimal warmth
- Uniform grid pattern evenly disperses hot air