CDF542 Qmark Fan Forced Ceiling Mounted Heater - Heats over 400 Ft!!!
(click to enlarge)
- Features Thermal Cut-Out for Added Safety and Heavy Duty Construction for Use in Industrial Areas
- FREE GROUND SHIPPING!
- Read More...
The Q-Mark CDF542 fan-forced ceiling mounted heater is designed for commercial and industrial areas requiring electric fan-forced heat. Simply purchase a mounting sleeve separately for fast enclosure of the ceiling heater. The unit comes in a pleasant Navajo white finish to easily blend into its surroundings.
Designed to mount flat on the ceiling, the Qmark CDF542 fan-forced ceiling mounted heater extends only six inches into the room. There are no protrusions outside the recess box, allowing the heater to recess only several inches into ceiling space.
A thermal cutout shuts off the heater in the event of overheating and reactivates the heater when the temperature returns to normal. Several safety features avoid exposing the heater to residual heat, thus achieving a high comfort level and longer component life.
For added convenience and long-term heating the Qmark CDF542 fan-forced ceiling mounted heaterr mounts into the ceiling permanently with a trim ring. The recessed design fits seamlessly with the room.
An optional thermostat mounts inside unit to control room temperature. When the thermostat calls for heat, the heating elements and fan energize. When the thermostat is satisfied, the elements shut off, but the fan continues to operate until all of the heated air is discharged.
- Model: CDF542
- Product Type: Ceiling Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 20.00" x W: 16.50" x H: 5.75"
- Product Weight: 27.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Black/White
- Application: Ideal ceiling heater for commercial and industrial areas featuring fan-forced heat
- Coverage Area : 400 square feet
- Air Flow: 283 CFM
- Phase: 3
- Installation Type: Surface , Recessed
- Fan Delay Switch: Yes
- Construction: Steel
- Control Type : Remote wall thermostat (must be purchased separately)
- Safety Features: Automatic over-temperature shut off
- Mounting Sleeve Required For Installation: Yes
- Automatic thermal cut-out for added safety
- Five-bladed aluminum fan for rugged operation
- Ideal for industrial and commercial heating applications!
- Offers surface mounting or recessed mount in a drop ceiling
- Prevents the unit from thermal overload to prolong motor life
- Uniform heating of all discharged air with a fully-uniformed grid pattern
from Wildwood, IL