Ebac CD60 56-Pint Commercial Dehumidifier
(click to enlarge)
- Features An Hours-Run Meter For Added Convenience and Rugged Epoxy Powder-Coated Steel Housing For Heavy-Duty Durability
- Read More...
Excess humidity in your crawlspace, warehouse, office, or shop can result in corrosion, mold and mildew spores, and disgusting rotting. The Ebac CD60 56-pint commercial dehumidifier is the one-stop, stand-alone solution to these potentially costly problems. The steel chassis and housing is covered in an epoxy powder coating for superior strength and quality. The machine is quiet and highly efficient with a large capacity, making it suitable for industrial work, as well as for use in homes or rentals.
With the Ebac CD60 56-pint commercial dehumidifier you can maintain and adjust your preferred level of humidity, or "dryness," with the controllable humidistat.
Convenient Drain Point
Dehumidifier features a quick disconnect hose coupling with a convenient drain point for the condensate collection to be emptied, for simple, hassle-free drainage.
Designed with a unique "hot gas" defrosting feature, the Ebac CD60 56-pint commercial dehumidifier automatically melts away icy build up so you don't have to. This provides efficient operation at low ambient temperatures.
The unit is preassembled with a pre-wired remote humidistat, long condensate tube, and extra long power cord. This drastically simplifies the installation process and project cost for your added convenience!
- Model: CD60
- Product Type: 56 Pint Commercial Dehumidifier
- Product Dimensions: L: 14.00" x W: 20.00" x H: 17.00"
- Product Weight: 80.00 lbs.
- Product Color: White/Red
- Application: Dehumidifies commercial areas up to 2790 square feet
- Warranty: 1 year limited warranty
- Voltage: 110 volts
- Watts: 880 watts
- Amps: 7 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Noise Level: 57 dB
- Dehumidification Capacity: 56 pints per day
- Dehumidification Technology: Compressor
- Refrigerant Type: R407C
- Operating Temperature: 33°-95°F
- Adjustable Humidistat: Yes
- Drainage Options: Continuous
- Hose Connection: Yes
- Carrying Handle: No
- Automatic Defrost: Yes
- Casters: No
- Control Type: Manual Dial
- Suitable for Automobile Use: No
- Suitable for Commercial Use: Yes
- Wall Mountable: No
- A "hot gas" defrosting features automatically melts away frost buildup for easy, effective operation
- A hose attachment allows convenient drainage for the condensate collection
- An hours run meter is included for added convenience in keeping track of energy consumption and moisture removal
- Enjoy simplicity of installation and operation with a standard 155-volt plug and extra long power cord!
- Maintain the desired level of dryness using the adjustable humidistat control
- The Epoxy powder-coated steel chassis and housing provides excellent durability for industrial work settings