Ebac CD35P 17 Pint Portable Commercial Dehumidifier
- Features A Large, Ultra-Sturdy Carry Handle For Easy Mobility and Quick Disconnect For A Reduced Dismantling Time
- Read More...
Ideal for use in both the professional industry and residential homes, the Ebac CD35P 17-pint portable commercial dehumidifier offers versatility in application. For added convenience, the CD35P includes a 25-foot hose and high capacity internal condensate pump. The internal humidistat automatically switches on and off to save you energy and expense by carefully maintaining your desired level of humidity.
Enjoy a reduced setup and dismantling time with the Ebac CD35P 17-pint portable commercial dehumidifier. The quick disconnect feature greatly decreases the difficulty and time of set-up ideal for mobile use.
Permanent Drainage Point
For added convenience, the has low maintenance installation for a permanent drainage system with a convenient drain point.
"Hot Gas" Defrost
The dehumidifying unit has a unique "hot gas" defrosting feature that offers hands-free frost build-up removal, for effective operation at a low ambient temperature.
The Ebac CD35P 17-pint portable commercial dehumidifier is a self-contained unit is an automatic condensate pump, making it a great choice for rental living.
- Model: CD35P
- Product Type: 17 Pint Portable Commercial Dehumidifier
- Product Dimensions: L: 12.00" x W: 12.00" x H: 22.00"
- Product Weight: 93.00 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: Ideal for commercial use in dehumidifying areas up to 1000 square feet
- Warranty: 1 year limited warranty
- Voltage: 110 volts
- Watts: 350 watts
- Amps: 5 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Noise Level: 47 dB
- Dehumidification Capacity: 17 pints per day
- Dehumidification Technology: Compressor
- Refrigerant Type: R134A
- Operating Temperature: 33°-95°F
- Adjustable Humidistat: Yes
- Drainage Options: Continuous
- Hose Connection: Yes
- Carrying Handle: Yes
- Full Tank Alert: Yes
- Automatic Defrost: Yes
- Casters: Yes
- Control Type: Manual Dial
- Suitable for Automobile Use: No
- Suitable for Commercial Use: Yes
- Easily set up a hands-free drainage system with the supplied 25-foot length of hose
- EIP "Hot Gas" defrost features automatically melts frost buildup for effective maintenance
- Ideal for residential homes with a compact size, easy mobility, and quiet operation
- The attractive appearance makes them suitable for personal home use in residential work
- Unit has a quick disconnect to reduce setup and dismantling time
- Unit works at high capacity while maintaining a low temperature and quiet operation