Ebac CD35 17-Pint Portable Commercial Dehumidifier
- Q & A
The Ebac CD35 17-pint portable commercial dehumidifier is the compact, convenient unit with a powerful operation fit for heavy-duty commercial use. Four independent heavy-duty castor wheels and an ultra-durable carry handle give you convenient mobility great for room-to-room work. Cooling coils are fully-enclosed in an industrial strength epoxy-coated, heavy gauge steel case for long-lasting durability.
You can maintain the required level of dryness within a room using the adjustable humidistat. The humidistat automatically shuts-off when the relative humidity falls to the predetermined level.
With the Ebac CD35 17-pint portable commercial dehumidifier, when the water tank reaches its capacity a floating mechanism activates and switches the machine off. In addition, the container-full indicator will also illuminate.
The appliance is fitted with a temperature sensitive device to operate with the defrost control to give you optimal operation without manual hassle.
The unit boasts a whisper-quiet fan that makes it appropriate for use in residential applications, such as basements, kitchens, and storage areas.
- Model: CD35
- Product Type: 17 Pint Portable Commercial Dehumidifier
- Product Dimensions: L: 12.00" x W: 13.50" x H: 22.00"
- Product Weight: 57.00 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: Ideal for commercial use in dehumidifying areas up to 1000 square feet
- Warranty: 1 year limited warranty
- Voltage: 110 volts
- Watts: 350 watts
- Amps: 4 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Noise Level: 47 dB
- Dehumidification Capacity: 17 pints per day
- Dehumidification Technology: Compressor
- Energy Star Rated: No
- Refrigerant Type: R134A
- Operating Temperature: 33°-95°F
- Adjustable Humidistat: Yes
- Drainage Options: Continuous
- Hose Connection: Yes
- Carrying Handle: Yes
- Full Tank Alert: Yes
- Automatic Defrost: Yes
- Casters: Yes
- Control Type: Manual Dial
- Suitable for Automobile Use: No
- Suitable for Commercial Use: Yes
- Dehumidifier is a compact and stand alone unit with a superior, quiet operation
- Home applications include kitchens, basements, and storage areas
- Model is designed to operate at high efficiencies by removing moisture through the refrigeration process.
- Professional applications included warehouses, laboratories, hotels, stadiums, and ships
- Unit has fully enclosed coils in a heavy gauge steel case for heavy-duty use
- Offers a convenient drain point with facility for permanent drainage