CD35-BL Ebac Scratch & Dent 17 Pint Portable Commercial Dehumidifier With Automatic Cutoff System
- Q & A
This product is classified as a "Scratch & Dent." Scratch & Dent products are fully functional items that operate the same as a brand new appliance, but have been returned and may have varying degrees of external cosmetic imperfections, ranging from minor to severe. We are unable to provide additional photos or details about the specific damage on the unit and make no guarantee as to the condition of the product you may receive. These products are sold "As Is" but are covered by a 90-day warranty. In addition, our standard return policy also applies.
Find Out More About Our Scratch & Dent Appliances Here
The Ebac CD35-BL 17-pint portable commercial dehumidifier is the compact, convenient unit with a powerful operation fit for heavy-duty commercial use. Four independent heavy-duty castor wheels and an ultra-durable carry handle give you convenient mobility great for room-to-room work. Cooling coils are fully-enclosed in an industrial strength epoxy-coated, heavy gauge steel case for long-lasting durability.
You can maintain the required level of dryness within a room using the adjustable humidistat. The humidistat automatically shuts-off when the relative humidity falls to the predetermined level.
With the Ebac CD35-BL 17-pint portable commercial dehumidifier, when the water tank reaches its capacity a floating mechanism activates and switches the machine off. In addition, the container-full indicator will also illuminate.
The appliance is fitted with a temperature sensitive device to operate with the defrost control to give you optimal operation without manual hassle.
The unit boasts a whisper-quiet fan that makes it appropriate for use in residential applications, such as basements, kitchens, and storage areas.
- Model: CD35-BL
- Product Type: 17 Pint Portable Commercial Dehumidifier
- Product Dimensions: L: 12.00" x W: 12.00" x H: 22.00"
- Product Weight: 87.00 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: Ideal for commercial use in dehumidifying areas up to 1000 square feet
- Warranty: 90 Day Limited Warranty
- Voltage: 110 volts
- Watts: 350 watts
- Amps: 4 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Noise Level: 47 dB
- Dehumidification Capacity: 17 pints per day
- Dehumidification Technology: Compressor
- Energy Star Rated: No
- Refrigerant Type: R134A
- Operating Temperature: 33°-95°F
- Adjustable Humidistat: Yes
- Drainage Options: Continuous
- Hose Connection: Yes
- Carrying Handle: Yes
- Full Tank Alert: Yes
- Automatic Defrost: Yes
- Casters: Yes
- Control Type: Manual Dial
- Suitable for Automobile Use: No
- Suitable for Commercial Use: Yes
- Dehumidifier is a compact and stand alone unit with a superior, quiet operation
- Home applications include kitchens, basements, and storage areas
- Model is designed to operate at high efficiencies by removing moisture through the refrigeration process
- Offers a convenient drain point with facility for permanent drainage
- Professional applications included warehouses, laboratories, hotels, stadiums, and ships
- Unit has fully enclosed coils in a heavy gauge steel case for heavy-duty use
What is a Scratch and Dent Appliance at Air & Water?