Ebac CD30-BL Scratch & Dent 17 Pint Commercial Dehumidifier
- Heavy duty steel chassis and powder coat finish
- Permanent installation or portable use
- Removes up to 17 pints of water vapor per day
- Read More...
This product is classified as a "Scratch & Dent" product. Scratch & Dent products are fully functional items that operate the same as a brand new appliance, but have been returned and will have varying degrees of external cosmetic damage, ranging from minor to severe. We are unable to provide additional photos or details about the specific damage on the unit and make no warranty or guarantee as to the condition of the product you may receive. These products are sold "As Is" but are covered by a 90-day warranty.
Ebac CD30 17 Pint Commercial Dehumidifier
The EIPL CD30 unit is no-nonsense, heavy-duty, portable dehumidifiers which are at home in hostile industrial or marine environments.When you need a rugged, dependable dehumidifier that stands up in unpredictable conditions, look to the Ebac CD30 dehumidifier.
- Gravity drain
- Wall mountable
- 170 CFM
Improves Humidity Levels
Excess humidity in your crawl space, warehouse, office factory or shop results in corrosion, mold growth and rotting. The compact physical size, and high performance, makes the CD30 family the ideal choice for home owners with crawl spaces.
This Ebac dehumidifier works at a variety of relative humidity levels. Equipped with an adjustable control humidistat, this unit maintains the level of dryness you need to protect your business or residence.
Special Features Include
- Freestanding design
- Steel construction
- Temperature sensitive defrost
- Electronic defrost timer
Under the operating conditions of 80°F and 60% Relative Humidity (AHAM standard, baseline used to compare the performance of industrial dehumidifiers), the CD30 unit will remove more than 17 pints of harmful water vapor each day, additionally, nearly 4 gallons per day can be efficiently removed in an extreme environment
This unit includes a convenient drain point for condensate collection through the hose attachment EIP's unique "Hot Gas" defrosting feature automatically melts away frost buildup providing effective operation at low ambient temperatures.
Industrial Grade Construction
Sturdy military-type carrying handles make transport easy and the totally enclosed coils are fully protected against extreme temperatures and humidity levels. Made from heavy gauge steel and featuring an epoxy-coated finish, this unit is made for rugged environments.
- Model: CD30-BL
- Product Type: Scratch & Dent 17 Pint Commercial Dehumidifier
- Product Dimensions: L: 22.00" x W: 12.00" x H: 12.00"
- Product Weight: 80.00 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: Ideal for commercial use in dehumidifying areas up to 1000 square feet
- Warranty: 90 days
- Voltage: 110 volts
- Watts: 480 watts
- Amps: 40 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Noise Level: 47 dB
- Dehumidification Capacity: 17 pints per day
- Dehumidification Technology: Compressor
- Energy Star Rated: No
- Refrigerant Type: R-134A
- Operating Temperature: 33°-95°F
- Adjustable Humidistat: Yes
- Drainage Options: Continuous
- Hose Connection: Yes
- Carrying Handle: No
- Automatic Defrost: Yes
- Casters: No
- Control Type: Manual Dial
- Suitable for Automobile Use: No
- Suitable for Commercial Use: Yes
- Wall Mountable: Yes
- Designed for industrial and commercial applications
- Durable for years of effective moisture control
- Hot gas defrosting automatically eliminates frost build up
- Ideal for warehouses, workshops, marine applications, and industrial environments
- Removes up to 17 pints of moisture daily
- Steel chassis and powder coat finish is buitl to last