Ebac CD100E 97-Pint Commercial Dehumidifier
- Features Reverse Cycle Defrosting Feature For Superior, Hassle-Free Operation and Power-On Indicator Light For Added Convenience
- Read More...
The Ebac CD100E 97-pint commercial dehumidifier is designed to eliminate high humidity in extreme conditions, making it an ideal unit for industrial locations, such as pumping stations, offshore oil rigs, and active or laid-up marine vessels. The portable size, simple operation, and convenient installation make the unit ideal for residential or rental use as well, as in basements and kitchens. A mounting bracket is supplied for added convenience.
An internal high level cut-off switch automatically cuts power to the Ebac CD100E 97-pint commercial dehumidifier when the condensate container becomes full, thus preventing overflow and mess.
The hours-run meter is a convenient extra on the unit that lets you check on the amount of time, thus energy, spent dehumidifying. This also allows you to gauge the relative humidity progress in the area.
The unit is free-standing and can be easily transported from job site to job site with little hassle. You also have the option of permanent mounting and ducting, providing a variety of different applications.
Never have to worry about manually de-icing the Ebac CD100E 97-pint commercial dehumidifier since the machine has a unique "Reverse Cycle" defrosting system. This automatically keeps the unit running effectively in low ambient temperature.
- Model: CD100E
- Product Type: 97 Pint Commercial Dehumidifier
- Product Dimensions: L: 20.00" x W: 36.00" x H: 16.00"
- Product Weight: 135.00 lbs.
- Product Color: White/Black
- Application: Dehumidifies commercial areas up to 3528 square feet
- Warranty: 1 year limited warranty
- Voltage: 110 volts
- Watts: 1090 watts
- Amps: 16 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Noise Level: 66 dB
- Dehumidification Capacity: 97 pints per day
- Dehumidification Technology: Compressor
- Energy Star Rated: No
- Refrigerant Type: R22
- Operating Temperature: 33°-105°F
- Adjustable Humidistat: Yes
- Drainage Options: Continuous
- Hose Connection: Yes
- Carrying Handle: Yes
- Automatic Defrost: Yes
- Casters: Yes
- Control Type: Manual Dial
- Suitable for Automobile Use: No
- Suitable for Commercial Use: Yes
- Wall Mountable: Yes
- A unique "reverse cycle" defrosting system effectively operates in low ambient temperatures
- An hours-run meter allows you to keep track of time and energy spent, as well as humidity progress
- Control your preferred level of dryness using the adjustable humidistat
- Gravity drain allows you to position the unit for hands-free drainage
- The dehumidifier will function smoothly in temperatures as low as 33° F without frost build-up!
- Unit has a voltage free remote alarm connector for added convenience