Ebac CD100 97-Pint Commercial Dehumidifier
- Features A "Floating" Compressor For Mobility Protection and Offers Versatile Permanent Or Versatile Applications
- Read More...
The Ebac CD100 97-pint commercial dehumidifier is a free-standing solution to many of the damaging problems that arise from excess moisture in the air, such as the growth of mold and mildew spores, the rotting of your building or inventory, and rust to cars or other metal objects. The appliance has a heavy-duty epoxy powder-coated chassis for superior durability and carrying handle for ease of mobility.
Built for convenience and efficiency, the Ebac CD100 97-pint commercial dehumidifier has a unique "Reverse Cycle" internal defrosting system that automatically melts away icy buildup, for effective operation.
The unit has a "floating" compressor that gives vibration control and mobility protection to the dehumidifying process.
Enjoy a wide range of applications with this versatile unit. Ideal for industry, institutional, rental, or home use, apply this powerful dehumidifier to agriculture, kitchens, pumping stations, ships, laboratories, oil rigs, basements, or sports halls!
Versatility In Operation
You can easily transport the Ebac CD100 97-pint commercial dehumidifier from site to site, or permanently mount and duct to suit a variety of applications.
- Model: CD100
- Product Type: 97 Pint Commercial Dehumidifier
- Product Dimensions: L: 20.00" x W: 36.00" x H: 16.00"
- Product Weight: 135.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Black/Red
- Application: Dehumidifies commercial areas up to 3528 square feet
- Warranty: 1 year limited warranty
- Voltage: 110 volts
- Watts: 1090 watts
- Amps: 8.5 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Noise Level: 66 dB
- Dehumidification Capacity: 97 pints per day
- Dehumidification Technology: Compressor
- Energy Star Rated: No
- Refrigerant Type: R22
- Operating Temperature: 33°-95°F
- Adjustable Humidistat: Yes
- Drainage Options: Continuous
- Hose Connection: Yes
- Carrying Handle: Yes
- Automatic Defrost: Yes
- Casters: Yes
- Control Type: Manual Dial
- Suitable for Automobile Use: No
- Suitable for Commercial Use: Yes
- Wall Mountable: Yes
- Designed for adverse conditions, the unit can remove up to 20 gallons or more per day under extreme conditions
- For vibration and mobility protection, the unit has a "floating" compressor
- Save money from corrosion, rotting, and rust with this economical device
- The alarm humidistat can be adjusted during the installation and provides a means for identifying high humidity
- Unit gradually reduces the relative humidity in an area to prevent the spread of mold or rot
- Unit is supplied with a complete installation kit and wall mounting bracket
Customers Also Viewed
from New Vienna, IA, USA