NewAir CC-300 Thermoelectric Cigar Humidor
- Comes with Hygrometer & Moisture Container
- Spanish Cedar Storage
- Stores up to 400 cigars
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
The NewAir CC-300 Thermoelectric Cigar Humidor
The NewAir CC-300 Thermoelectric Cigar Humidor is a cigar humidor with a plethora of desirable features, modern design styling, as well as considerable size. This cigar humidifier truly enables you to enjoy and take pride in your cigar collection. This unit comes with 2 Spanish cedar drawers, 3 Spanish cedar shelves, a moisture container, thermoelectric technology that eliminates vibrations, as well as an LED light, and the capacity to store up to 400 cigars.
Real Spanish Cedar Drawer & Shelves
The NewAir CC-300 Thermoelectric Cigar Humidor comes complete with useful humidor accessories allowing for complete and total cigar protection. Manufactured with 2 Spanish cedar drawers built into the unit, these internal storage drawers enable you to keep track of the moisture in the atmosphere surrounding your cigars though a built-on hygrometer. Additionally, this cigar humidor also has 3 Spanish cedar shelves allowing you to store and preserve a massive collection of up to 400 cigars. In order to balance style and functionality within the overall stylized aesthetic of this cigar humidifier, all of the internal drawers and shelves were designed to close uniformly shut with the front edge of the cabinet. This allows air to circulate more freely through the unit meaning that you will never have to worry about spoilages from air or temperature imbalances. Here are extra some benefits of the Spanish cedar shelves and drawers:
- Helps maintain humidity
- Emits a light complementary aroma
- Supports the aging process
- Promotes good flavor
- Prevents mold
- Helps repel damaging insects and tobacco worms
***Please Note that this unit comes with a moisture container allowing you the opportunity to season your cigar cooler***
Whether or not you are a seasoned cigar aficionado or just a casual enthusiast, the NewAir CC-300 Thermoelectric Cigar Humidor is the perfect cigar humidifier whose massive storage capacity is coupled with superior operational features. The NewAir CC-300 Thermoelectric Cigar Humidor is a great match for those who want to preserve a large collection of rare cigars and are looking for a storage space that is secure, airtight, as well as quiet. The structure of this cigar humidor is large enough to preserve 400 cigars but, that large internal space is also airtight. What this means is that you can trust that your cigar collection will always be at a constant level of internal humidity and your cigars will always be in a moist and great tasting overall condition. This unit is also thermoelectrically powered, meaning that it will save more power, dissipate heat better, and operate a lot more quietly than other cigar humidors on the market.
Unique Design & Thermoelectric Temperature Ranges
The NewAir CC-300 Thermoelectric Cigar Humidor is one of the best humidors available in terms of displaying a sleek style, as well as keeping the internal temperature range of your cigars in check. The NewAir CC-300 Thermoelectric Cigar Humidor features a stainless steel face and metal body, along with a tempered glass door. Additionally, this cigar humidor also has a built-in LED light that is built in outside of the temperature controlled space. This means that you can take pride in displaying your cigar collection day or night. Temperatures can be adjusted lower than the ambient temperature of the room only and cannot be adjusted higher. In terms of temperature controls, typically, you would want to store cigars at temperatures ranging from 54-74° F. With the NewAir CC-300 Thermoelectric Cigar Humidor, you can adjust its temperature settings along these ranges in increments of 1 degree, and a digital touch screen thermostat will always display and allow you to customize the temperature of your cigars within or outside these ranges.
Cigar Storage Guidelines
- The ideal temperature for storing cigars is between 65° and 73°F.
- The ideal relative humidity (RH) for storing cigars is between 65% and 75% RH. To properly maintain RH in the CC-300 a moisture container is included.
- To add humidity to the unit using the included moisture container, simply fill the container with distilled water or a damp sponge wet with distilled water and place it back in the unit.
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturers Warranty
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: CC-300
- UPC: 854001004716
- Product Type: NewAir CC-300 Cigar Cooler
- Product Dimensions: L: 20.88" x W: 18.13" x H: 29.25"
- Product Weight: 45.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Black
- Application: Stores cigars
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited Manufacturers Warranty
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Watts: 70 watts
- Amps: 1 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Certifications: ETL
- Capacity: 400
- Shelves: 3
- Drawers: 2
- Interior Lighting: No
- Material Lined With: Spanish Cedar
- Adjustible Shelves: Yes
- Includes Humidifier: No
- Includes Hygrometer: Yes
- Temperature Range: 54°F - 74°F ° F
- Complete with Hygrometer & Moisture Container
- Spanish cedar drawer is completed with a Hygrometer
- Stores up to 400 of your favorite cigars
- The drawers and shelves are designed to sit flush with the front edge of the cabinet.
- The interior temperature can be adjusted in increments of 1 degree as low as 54°
- To properly maintain RH in the CC-100, you will need to include a method of adding humidity. For your convenience, a moisture container is included.
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturers Warranty
- The CC-300 Cigar Humidor Demo-NewAir:
- NewAir CC-300 Thermoelectric Cigar Humidor:
- How To Properly Season A Cigar Humidor: