Amba CC-20 Jeeves C Curved Electric Towel Warmer
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
The Amba CC-20 Jeeves C curved electric towel warmer is designed to dry and warm towels and bathrobes but can also be used for drying bathing suits, for commercial use in hotel bathrooms, to hang pressed pants on and to dry delicate garments. All 13 of the crossbars and the 2 vertical bars heat up. The CC-20 Jeeves C curved electric towel warmer uses a glycol/water mixture that diffuses the heat from the heating element and stops the liquid from freezing.
Optimal Energy Consumption and Safety
The Amba CC-20 Jeeves C curved electric towel warmer has a built-in thermostat and internal thermal cut-out for optimal energy consumption and safety.
Child Safe Surface Temperature
The CC-20 Jeeves C curved electric towel warmer doesn't have exposed elements and features a safe surface temperature of 154-158 degrees F.
Security Thermo Fuse Temperature
This electric towel warmer automatically cuts out if the unit exceeds 242 degrees F as a safety precaution.
Various Finishes Available
The Amba CC-20 Jeeves C comes in your choice of a white, oil rubbed bronze, brushed or polished finish.
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturers Warranty
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: CC-20
- Product Type: Jeeves C Curved Electric Towel Warmer
- Product Dimensions: L: 6.50" x W: 20.50" x H: 36.00"
- Product Weight: 22.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Various
- Application: Keeps towels and bathrobes warm and dry
- Warranty: 5-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Voltage: 110 volts
- Watts: 175 watts
- Amps: 1.6 amps
- Certifications: UL
- Style: Built-in
- Usage: Pools , Saunas , Spas , Home bathrooms , Kitchens , Mudrooms , Boats
- Number of Towel Bars: 13
- Average Temperature Range: 145-154 ° F ° F
- Safety Cutout Temperature: 158 ° F
- BTUs: 597
- Construction: Stainless steel
- Installation Required: Yes
- Installation Information: The rails should be installed by an electrician according to the local electrical code (which may be required to be GFCI)
- Control Type: Switch
- Additional Features: Integrated security thermofuse, set at 242 °F, adds additional safety
- An aesthetically pleasing, energy efficient and affordable way to dry towels and keep bathrooms warm and mildew-free
- Comes in a variety of finishes: polished, brushed, oil rubbed bronze and white
- Constructed of 100% high quality stainless steel
- Features a gentle curved design for a softer look
- Features expert, Italian-designed craftsmanship that combines visual appeal with cutting-edge functionality
- Includes bars that are perfectly spaced to hold small and large towels