TPI CACU24-W 24 Inch Commercial Grade Wall Mount Fan
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
Wall Mount Design
The TPI CACU24-W 24 inch commercial grade wall mount fan is perfect for areas where there is limited floor space because it mounts directly onto the wall.
Fan Blade Guards
The CACU24-W 24 inch commercial grade wall mount fan features coated steel guards with retaining clips that prevent direct contact with the fan blades.
This commercial grade wall mount fan features a pull chain that is used to switch between the high, medium and low fan speed settings.
The TPI CACU24-W features a 1/4 hp , 3-speed motor that is open ventilated, permanently lubricated and has a permanent split capacitor.
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: CACU24-W
- UPC: 686334870641
- Product Type: 24 Inch Commercial Grade Wall Mount Fan
- Product Dimensions: L: 17.00" x W: 28.00" x H: 36.00"
- Product Weight: 43.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Stainless Steel
- Application: Provides powerful air circulation and ventilation to commercial environments such as garages, warehouses, and gyms
- Warranty: 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Type: Electric Fan
- Max Air Flow: 5400 CFM
- Diameter: 24 inches
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Oscillation: No
- Amps: 2.3 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Certifications: OSHA , UL
- Fan Style: Wall Mount
- Product Construction: Steel
- Adjustable Tilt: Yes
- Adjustable Height: No
- Number of Speeds: 2
- Motor Type: 1/4 HP, permanently lubricated permanent split capacitor, open ventilated
- Remote Control: No
- Control Type: Pull chain
- Timer: No
- Built-In Air Purification System: No
- Commercial/Industrial Use: Yes
- Creates powerful air circulation with aluminum fan blades
- Designed for use in gyms, warehouses, factories and other commercial environments
- For easy operation in areas with an outlet, includes an SJT type 3 conductor power cord
- It is easy to change the fan speed setting with a pull chain switch
- No lubrication is required, decreasing the amount of maintenance needed to ensure optimal performance
- Prevents fan blade damages and injuries to the user with coated steel guards with retaining clips