TPI CACU24-P 24 Inch Commercial Grade Pedestal Fan With 2 Fan Speeds
- Offers an Adjustable Height for Targeted Aeration and a Pull Chain Switch for Easy Operation
- Read More...
The TPI CACU24-P 24 inch commercial grade pedestal fan is ideal for office, garage, or workshop cooling and ventilation. This fan has the power to ventilate spacious areas quickly and efficiently.
The TPI CACU24-P 24 inch commercial grade pedestal fan includes a pull chain on/off switch that's easy to use. This basic fan is user friendly, offering options that are simplistic.
Offers Aluminum Paddles
The TPI CACU24-P 24 inch commercial grade pedestal fan includes 3 fast moving aluminum paddles that provide fast, effective ventilation. This fan effectively rids spaces of stagnant air.
The TPI CACU24-P 24 inch commercial grade pedestal fan lets you adjust the height from 43-60 inches for targeted airflow, meeting your cooling and ventilation needs easily.
9 Ft. Power Cord
The TPI CACU24-P 24 inch commercial grade pedestal fan includes a 9 ft. power cord to reach nearby plugs easily. Finding a place for this fan is simple.
- Model: CACU24-P
- UPC: 686334870627
- Product Type: 24 Inch Commercial Grade Pedestal Fan
- Product Dimensions: L: 31.00" x W: 8.00" x H: 41.00"
- Product Weight: 63.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Black/Stainless Stee
- Application: Used to ventilate and cool commercial and industrial spaces
- Type: Electric Fan
- Warranty: 1 year
- Max Air Flow: 5400 CFM
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Diameter: 24 inches
- Oscillation: No
- Amps: 2.3 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Certifications: OSHA , UL
- Fan Style: Pedestal
- Product Construction: Steel
- Adjustable Tilt: Yes
- Adjustable Height: Yes
- Number of Speeds: 2
- Motor Type: Electric
- Remote Control: No
- Control Type: Manual
- Timer: No
- Built-In Air Purification System: No
- Commercial/Industrial Use: Yes
- 2 fan speeds provide cooling flexibility
- 2.3 amps of power offer a quiet operation
- 24 inch fan head covers large spaces
- Cools quickly and effectively
- Perfect for cooling offices, shops, and other industrial spaces
- Pivoting fan head lets you direct airflow