Discharge Air Temperature Sensor by Honeywell (C7835A)
- FREE GROUND SHIPPING!
- Read More...
Honeywell C7835A Communicating Discharge Air Temperature Sensor
Availability: Ships today for FREE
Only 2 left in stock.
List Price: $97.44
Price Break: -$22.49
Plus Free Ground Shipping
Ensure appropriate operating temperatures with the Honeywell C7835A communicating discharge air temperature sensor. This duct-mounted probe monitors and controls the temperatures maintained by heating and cooling units to ensure safe, normal temperature levels. The C7835A automatically shuts off heating or cooling when temperatures exceed or fall below specified limits. It compares discharge air temperature to room air temperature and issues an alert to W8735B when temperatures are out-of-tolerance. This sensor is intended for use with the Honeywell network zoning system and single-unit zone applications.
- Model: C7835A
- UPC: 085267210676
- Product Type: Communicating Discharge Air Temperature Sensor
- Product Dimensions: L: 4.00" x W: 4.00" x H: 4.00"
- Product Weight: 1.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Gray
- Application: Ideal discharge air temperature sensor monitors and controls the temperatures maintained by heating and cooling units
- Voltage: 24 volts
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Type: Duct-mounted sensor
- Construction: Plastic
- Compatible Brands: Honeywell
- Compatible Honeywell Models: Network zoning system and single-unit zone applications
- Additional Information: Hardwired, Requires 3 wires; uses standard 18-22 gauge thermostat wire
- Advanced communicating sensor works with Honeywell network zoning system
- Cuts off heating and cooling when delivered air temperature is outside normal operating limits
- Duct-mounted sensor monitors temperatures of heating and cooling units