Cecilware C2003G Century 2000 Gravity Feed Automatic Coffee Maker
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
High-Tech Brew Controls
The Cecilware C2003G Century 2000 gravity feed automatic coffee maker creates perfect consistently brewed coffee time after time with high-tech brew controls that regulate water intake.
Extra Large Capacity Water Tank
The C2003G Century 2000 gravity feed automatic coffee maker eliminates the need to wait for the water to heat up before brewing hot, fresh coffee with an extra large capacity water tank.
European Style Thermostat
The European style thermostat keeps water at its appropriate temperature so coffee served is always hot and fresh.
Perfect for Low Water Pressure Locations
The C2003G Century 2000 is perfect for locations where there is low water pressure because it features a gravity feed system. It eliminates short potting while providing the constant water pressure needed to brew coffee.
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: C2003G
- Product Type: Gravity Feed Automatic Coffee Maker
- Product Dimensions: L: 18.00" x W: 8.00" x H: 18.75"
- Product Weight: 28.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Stainless Steel
- Application: Brew professional coffee and hot beverages for any commercial setting
- Voltage: 120 volts, 120 volts
- Commercial Use: Yes
- Direct Water Line: Yes
- Heat Exchange System: Yes
- Number of Warmers: 3
- Keep Warm Function: Yes
- Carafes Included: No
- Airpot Compatible: No
- Airpot(s) Included: No
- Hot Water Spout: Yes
- Water Filter: No
- Adjustable Brew Strength: No
- Automatic Shut-Off: Yes
- Filter Type: Paper
- Digital Display: No
- Clock: No
- Removable Filter Basket: Yes
- Delayed Brew: No
- Water Level Indicator: No
- Adds ambiance and convenience to the environment of any coffee bar or station
- Eliminates short potting and provides the constant water pressure needed to brew coffee
- Extracts the finest quality and delicate flavor from all coffee
- Features a low profile, space-saving design that complements any business or food establishment
- Keeps water at its appropriate temperature, allowing you to serve coffee that is always hot and fresh
- Great for locations where low water pressure occurs - has a gravity feed system