Cecilware C2002P Century 2000 2 Warmer Pour-over Coffee Maker
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
The Cecilware C2002P Century 2000 2 warmer pour-over coffee maker lets you always brew at your best with a wide variety of automatic features and simple operations! An extra-large water reservoir and independent heater switch keeps tank water at a precise brewing temperature, even with the power switched off, so you never have to wait for the water to heat up. Illuminated flip switches offer coffee at the touch of a button!
A top mounted heating element, conveniently located on the top of the hot water tank, allows you to quickly and easily replace the piece, as well as easy cleaning options.
For added convenience, the Cecilware C2002P Century 2000 2 warmer pour-over coffee maker has front mounted controls to decrease any down time and keep your service costs to a minimum!
Should the heating element become overheated, the machine has an automatic recovery system to shut down and eliminate the risk of burnout. Enjoy product longevity and added safety.
Enjoy the ease of operation with the unit's hi-tech brew control system. Water intake is regulated to create perfectly consistent brewed coffee each and every time!
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: C2002P
- Product Type: Century 2000 2 Warmer Pour-over Coffee Maker
- Product Dimensions: L: 18.00" x W: 8.00" x H: 18.75"
- Product Weight: 25.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Stainless Steel
- Application: Commercial and professional coffee brewing
- Warranty: 1 year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Voltage: 120 volts, 120 volts
- Commercial Use: Yes
- Direct Water Line: Yes
- Heat Exchange System: Yes
- Number of Warmers: 2
- Keep Warm Function: Yes
- Carafes Included: No
- Airpot Compatible: No
- Airpot(s) Included: No
- Hot Water Spout: Yes
- Water Filter: No
- Adjustable Brew Strength: No
- Automatic Shut-Off: Yes
- Digital Display: No
- Clock: No
- Removable Filter Basket: No
- Delayed Brew: No
- Water Level Indicator: No
- All flows evenly around the wiring to prevent drying out with a raised warmer plate
- Create perfectly consistent brewed coffee time after time with hi-tech brew controls
- Enjoy heater longevity with an automatic recovery system
- Keep service costs to a minimum with the unit's durable flip switch design
- Never have to wait for the water to heat with an independent heater switch
- With an up-top and bottom warmer, the unit can hold a variety of coffee types and flavors throughout the day