Cecilware C2002G Century 2000 Gravity Feed Automatic Coffee Maker with 2 Warmers
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
Gravity Feed System
The Cecilware C2002G Century 2000 gravity feed automatic coffee maker features a gravity feed system for locations where low water pressure occurs. It provides the constant water pressure needed to brew coffee while eliminating short potting.
Keeps Water at an Appropriate Temperature
The C2002G Century 2000 gravity feed automatic coffee maker allows you to serve coffee that is always hot and fresh by keeping water at its appropriate temperature.
No Need to Wait for Hot Water
This automatic coffee maker features an extra large capacity water tank so there is no waiting for the water to heat up before brewing hot, fresh coffee.
Creates Perfectly Consistent Brewed Coffee
The C2002G Century 2000 has high-tech brew controls that regulate water intake to create perfectly consistent brewed coffee time after time.
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: C2002G
- Product Type: Century 2000 Gravity Feed Automatic Coffee Maker
- Product Dimensions: L: 18.00" x W: 8.00" x H: 18.75"
- Product Weight: 27.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Stainless Steel
- Application: Ideal for rofessional and commercial constant coffee brewing
- Warranty: 1 year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Voltage: 120 volts, 120 volts
- Commercial Use: Yes
- Direct Water Line: Yes
- Heat Exchange System: Yes
- Number of Warmers: 2
- Keep Warm Function: Yes
- Carafes Included: No
- Airpot Compatible: No
- Airpot(s) Included: No
- Hot Water Spout: Yes
- Water Filter: No
- Adjustable Brew Strength: No
- Automatic Shut-Off: Yes
- Filter Type: Paper
- Digital Display: No
- Clock: No
- Removable Filter Basket: No
- Delayed Brew: No
- Water Level Indicator: No
- Adds ambiance and convenience to the environment of any coffee bar or station
- Eliminates short potting and provides the constant water pressure needed to brew coffee
- Extracts the finest quality and delicate flavor from all coffee
- Features a low profile, space-saving design that complements any business or food establishment
- Great for locations where low water pressure occurs - has a gravity feed system
- Keeps water at its appropriate temperature, allowing you to serve coffee that is always hot and fresh