Cecilware C2002 Century 2000 2 Warmer Automatic Coffee Maker
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
Heat Exchange Water Coil System
The Cecilware C2002 Century 2000 2 warmer automatic coffee maker features a heat exchange system that allows the operator to extract piping hot water for tea, soup or hot chocolate while brewing coffee.
European Style Thermostat
The C2002 Century 2000 2 warmer automatic coffee maker allows you to serve coffee that is always hot and fresh by keeping water at its appropriate temperature.
Extra Large Capacity Water Tank
This automatic coffee maker features an extra large capacity water tank so there is no waiting for the water to heat up before brewing hot, fresh coffee.
High Tech Brew Controls
The C2002 Century 2000 has high-tech brew controls that regulate water intake to create perfectly consistent brewed coffee time after time.
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: C2002
- Product Type: Century 2000 2 Warmer Automatic Coffee Maker
- Product Dimensions: L: 18.00" x W: 8.00" x H: 18.75"
- Product Weight: 27.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Stainless Steel
- Application: Professional and commercial rapid coffee brewing
- Warranty: 1 year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Voltage: 120 volts, 120 volts
- Commercial Use: Yes
- Direct Water Line: Yes
- Heat Exchange System: Yes
- Number of Warmers: 2
- Keep Warm Function: Yes
- Carafes Included: No
- Airpot Compatible: No
- Airpot(s) Included: No
- Hot Water Spout: No
- Water Filter: No
- Adjustable Brew Strength: No
- Automatic Shut-Off: Yes
- Filter Type: Paper
- Digital Display: No
- Clock: No
- Removable Filter Basket: Yes
- Delayed Brew: No
- Water Level Indicator: No
- Allows the operator to extract piping hot water for tea, soup or hot chocolate while brewing coffee with a heat exchange water coil system
- An extra large capacity water tank provides hot, fresh coffee without waiting for the water to heat up
- Features a built-in separate hot water system that comes complete with a safety flow hot water faucet
- Keeps water at its appropriate temperature with a European style thermostat so the coffee served is always hot and fresh
- The separate hot water system provides hot water for tea, cocoa, or other soluble products without affecting the brew cycle
- Eliminates interrupted brew cycles, which leave you with coffee too strong to enjoy