Hoover C1660-900 Hush Bagless Commercial Vacuum Cleaner
- Includes a Variety of Onboard Accessories and Bagless System for a Comprehensive, Complete Cleaning Experience
- Read More...
The C1660-900 bagless vacuum features twin chambers that helps maintain maximum power while trapping dirt in a sealed chamber for easy disposal.
Unlike most commercial vacuum cleaners the C1660-900 uses onboard cleaning tools like a stretch hose, wand, upholstery brush, dusting tool, and crevice tool so that you can tackle virtually any cleaning job.
Power Surge Switch
If you spill a planted pot, you don't have to worry! The C1660-900 commercial vacuum cleaner also features a power surge switch that turbo charges the engine to suck up heavily soiled areas.
Doesn't Damage Furniture
The Hoover C1660-900 Hush doesn't damage furniture due to its 3-position handle that lays flat in order to pass under low clearance furnishings. It also has a non-marking guard to prevent black streaks and scuffs on furniture.
- Model: C1660-900
- UPC: 073502027899
- Product Type: Hush Bagless Commercial Vacuum Cleaner
- Product Dimensions: L: 16.75" x W: 13.13" x H: 34.44"
- Product Weight: 16.70 lbs.
- Product Color: Black
- Application: Ideal for commercial use in removing dirt and debris in heavily soiled areas
- Warranty: 1 year
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Certifications: ETL
- Style: Upright
- Usage: Dry Pick-Up Only
- Brushroll/Nozzle Width: 15 Inches
- Construction: Plastic
- Dust Capture: Bagless
- Built-In Air Filtration System: Yes
- Filtration Type: HEPA
- Adjustable Height: Yes
- Bumper Guard: Yes
- Cord Length: 420 Inches
- Cord Storage: Yes
- Includes: Stretch Hose , Upholstery Tool , Crevice Tool , Turbo Tool
- Additional Accessories: Powered hand tool
- Bagless vacuum means no hassle or expensive investments in replacement bags
- Extra wide 15" cleaning path gets more done in one simple pass
- HUSH Mode option for quiet operation during daytime use
- Long 35' SJT power cable allows you to flexibly vacuum in large rooms and more
- Onboard accessories include a stretch hose, wand, upholstery tool, dusting tool, and crevice tool
- Uses HEPA filtration that captures 99.97% of particles at 0.3 microns or larger