Hearth Distribution C10-23 Weathered Finish Barrel Firepit
- 90,000 BTU
- Easy installation and portability
- Natural gas or propane operation
- Q & A
Hearth Distribution C10-23 Weathered Finish Wine Barrel Firepit
Give your backyard a more rustic charm with a Wine Barrel Firepit from the outdoor heating experts of Hearth Distribution. These beautifully designed wine barrel firepits have a 304 stainless steel fire ring and fire bed to provide reliable use all year long and resistance against corrosion. The barrel is constructed out of a special blend of heavy duty, UV resistant cement resins to ensure that these firepits will be able to endure any harsh outdoor condition that mother nature throws at it.
The C10-23 model of Hearth Distribution's Wine Barrel Firepit is specially designed and crafted to have a weathered finish appearance. Every attention to detail has been made to create the most realistic looking aged wine barrel to match the natural wood charm of your outdoor space. Each barrel casting fully captures the nuances of an authentic hand-crafted wine barrel and will be able to withstand the high temperatures produced by the burner.
The bottom of the Wine Barrel Firepit has been thickened to make the firepit more stable, preventing the firepit from being tipped over or collapsing. Polyethylene stands underneath the firepit also protect the edges of the barrel unit, allowing for the entire firepit to be moved with less strain and effort.
High Heat From Two Sources
The C10-23 Weathered Finish Wine Barrel Firepit is hollowed out in the center to provide a space for its fuel source. The Wine Barrel Firepit is an outdoor firepit designed to work well with natural gas or liquid propane lines to produce up to 90,000 BTUs from its stainless steel fire ring. This firepit is designed to be used with firepit accessories to cover the stainless steel fire ring.
The fire ring and fire bed are deep enough that you can add Heath Distribution FireGlass, rocks, or any other firepit accessories to fill the fire bed up to the rim of the barrel. Fill the fire bed with these fire resistant materials will create a better looking flame and will keep the authentic look of a wine barrel fire.
- Easy assembly with an estimated 15 assembly time.
- Polished chrome valve key for shutting off your fire pit.
- Overall diameter of 25.5 inches and overall height of 18.5 inches.
- 1 year workmanship warranty
- Model: C10-23
- UPC: 693892497494
- Product Type: OIL RUBBED FINISH WINE BARREL FIREPIT
- Application: Outdoor barrel firepit
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited Manufacturers Warranty
- Heating Capacity: 90000 BTUs
- Construction: Caste Concrete , Stainless Steel , Epoxy Resin
- Finish: Brown
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Requires Venting: Yes
- Requires Gas Hook-Ups: Yes
- Hand crafted design with attention to detail
- Made from high strength, low weight material
- Polished chrome key valve
- Polyethylene stands for edge protection and easier mobility
- Stained to look more realistic
- Stainless steel fire pan and fire ring to prevent corrosion
- Thickened bottom for sure stability
- Works and looks great outdoors
- Works with natural gas or propane