Stadler Form C-010A Charly Pedestal Stand Fan With Die-Cast Aluminum Stand
(click to enlarge)
- Features Modern Swiss Design and Eco-Friendly Operation at 60 Watts
- FREE GROUND SHIPPING!
- Read More...
Customers Also Viewed
The Stadler Form C-010A Charly pedestal stand fan creates a cooling breeze in your home or office. With 3 fan speed levels, the Stadler Form C-010A Charly pedestal stand fan has 3 aluminum blades protected by a curved grate. The Stadler Form C-010A Charly fan sits on a die-cast base made of solid zinc, so it will remain firmly planted on the ground.
Swiss designer Matti Walker wanted to create the Stadler Form Charly fan to match form and function in an emotionally appealing manner.
The Stadler Form C-010A pedestal stand fan uses just 60 watts of power to match your green lifestyle.
The Stadler Form stand fan features whisper quiet operation at 45 dBA.
With careful attention to design, the Stadler Form pedestal fan resembles an aircraft turbine creating a strikingly beautiful aesthetic.
- Model: C-010A
- UPC: 802322001570
- Product Type: Charly Pedestal Stand Fan
- Product Dimensions: L: 21.25" x W: 11.00" x H: 21.50"
- Product Weight: 13.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Silver
- Application: Circulates air and cools down indoor environments including bedrooms, offices, and kitchens
- Type: Electric
- Warranty: 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Air Flow: 900 CFM
- Voltage: 230 volts
- Watts: 60 watts
- Oscillation: No
- Frequency: 50 Hz
- Noise Level: 45 dB
- Certifications: CE , ETL
- Fan Style: Pedestal
- Product Construction: Steel
- Adjustable Tilt: Yes
- Adjustable Height: Yes
- Number of Speeds: 3
- Remote Control: No
- Control Type: Turn dial
- Timer: No
- Built-In Air Purification System: No
- Commercial/Industrial Use: No
- Comes with a 1 year limited warranty from Stradler Form
- Made entirely of metals for durability: zinc, aluminum, and coated steel
- Rounded, zinc base is die-cast to firmly anchor fan on the floor
- Ships for free! -- FREE GROUND SHIPPING!
- Swiss design evokes an airplane turbine for a modern aesthetic
- Three aluminum blades are protected by a protective grill