Stadler Form C-003A Charly Floor Fan With Three Speeds
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
The Stadler Form C-003A Charly floor fan was designed for aesthetic appeal and efficient cooling. The Stadler Form C-003A Charly boasts a solid zinc die-cast base, aluminum blades, and coated steel components. The Stadler Form C-003A Charly floor fan has a one year limited warranty to guarantee superior quality.
This Stadler Form floor fan uses the same amount of power as a light bulb making it exceptionally energy efficient.
Swiss designer Matt Walker created Charly to be emotionally appealing with beautiful lines.
The airplane turbine inspired Stadler Form Charly floor fan makes a striking modern centerpiece.
Perfect for bedrooms and offices, the Stadler Form C-003A Charly fan runs very quietly at 45 dBA.
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturers Warranty
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: C-003A
- UPC: 802322001556
- Product Type: Charly Floor Fan
- Product Dimensions: L: 21.25" x W: 11.00" x H: 21.50"
- Product Weight: 13.00 lbs.
- Product Color: C-003A
- Application: Circulates air and cools down indoor environments such as offices, bedrooms, and kitchens
- Type: Electric Fan
- Warranty: 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Max Air Flow: 1350 CFM
- Voltage: 230 volts
- Watts: 60 watts
- Oscillation: No
- Frequency: 50 Hz
- Noise Level: 45 dB
- Certifications: CE , ETL
- Fan Style: Floor
- Product Construction: Steel
- Adjustable Tilt: Yes
- Adjustable Height: No
- Number of Speeds: 3
- Remote Control: No
- Control Type: Turn dial
- Timer: No
- Built-In Air Purification System: No
- Commercial/Industrial Use: No
- Boasts eco-friendly operation at just 60 watts
- Boomerang shaped base is made of die-cast zinc for stability
- Comes with a 1 year limited warranty from Stadler Form
- Made from solid zinc, aluminum, and coated steel for longterm durability
- Swiss design evokes the simplicity of an Apple iMac
- Low noise level at 45 dBA that won't disrupt sleeping or working
from Brookings, OR, USA
from Starrucca Pa