Bradley BTIS1 Original BBQ Smoker
- Features Dual Hot and Cold Smoking for Versatile Cooking with Digital Design for Controlled Levels of Smoke
- Read More...
A taste explosion to the mouth, the Bradley BTIS1 Original barbecue smoker delivers succulent ribs, roasts, and whole barbecue chickens directly from your backyard to your plate! A booklet full of tasty recipes is included, plus four adjustable smoking racks for versatile cooking options.
Smoking may get you banned from public places, not to mention the hassle of hauling 42 pounds of machine, but the Bradley BTIS1 Original barbecue smoker lets you hot and cold smoke from the comfort of your own backyard!
Slower the Better
In today's instant culture you may be surprised at how slow we can smoke, but know that the best flavors are achieved only through patience! Smoke meats all-day long, as well as slow roast and slow cook.
Avoid Unpleasant Gas
The Bradley BTIS1 Original barbecue smoker applies an exclusive system of digital temperature consistency to avoid high-temperature gasses, acids, and resins that distort the flavor of your food!
Enjoy long-lasting durability in harsh outdoor environments thanks to the Bradley electronic smoker and barbecue's tough powder epoxy steel exterior and shiny aluminum interior for style with strength.
- Model: BTIS1
- Product Type: Original BBQ Smoker
- Product Dimensions: L: 14.00" x W: 17.00" x H: 31.00"
- Product Weight: 42.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Black
- Application: Ideal digital smoker adds flavor to rbs, roasts and whole chickens
- Warranty: 1 year limited manufacturer warranty
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Watts: 500 watts
- Amps: 5.5 amps
- Certifications: CE , ETL
- Fuel Type: Electricity
- Style: Vertical smoker
- Internal Cooking Volume: 2288
- Temperature Range: 0-280 ° F
- External Construction: Powder epoxy steel
- Internal Construction: Stainless Steel
- Adjustable Shelves: Yes
- Temperature Settings: Yes
- Control Type: Digital
- Includes: Drip bowl , Temperature gauge
- Additional Accessories: Recipe booklet
- Aluminum and powder epoxy steel provide long lasting durability!
- Control up to 280 F with max temperature for smoking and barbecuing
- For some tasty ideas a handy recipe booklet is included
- Make some gravy to go along with your roast using the included drip bowl and pan
- Now from the comfort of your own backyard you can smoke, roast, and barbecue
- ETL and CE listed for superior quality and safety