Berkey BT2x2-CF Travel Berkey 1.5 Gal. Stainless Steel Water Filter with High Polished Finish
- Lightweight and easy to pack
- Perfect when traveling to remote areas
- Removes impurities from untreated water
- Read More...
If you travel often or love camping, then take the Berkey BT2x2-CF Travel Berkey 1.5 gal. water filter with you. It filters impurities from untreated water.
With the Berkey BT2x2-CF Travel Berkey 1.5 gal. water filter is beneficial to any avid camper or world traveler. It filter harmful chemicals like lead arsenic and fluoride. It also absorbs herbicides and pesticides.
Long Filter Life
This is a low maintenance option. With the ceramic filtered Travel Berkey 1.5 gal. water filter you benefit from 4-6 months of water purification before a filter change is required.
Because the top chamber nests into the bottom chamber, the Berkey BT2x2-CF Travel Berkey 1.5 gal. water filter is easy to pack. It gets as small as 12" so it fits in compact spaces easily, and you can enjoy clean water on the road.
No Electricity Required
There is no electricity or water pressure required for use when you choose the Berkey BT2x2-CF Travel Berkey 1.5 gal. water filter. That's why this purifier is ideal for the avid traveler or backpacker. You can use it anywhere.
- Model: BT2x2-CF
- Product Type: Stainless Steel Water Filter with Ceramic Filters
- Product Color: Stainless Steel
- Application: Used to filter and purify treated or untreated water
- Warranty: 6 months workmanship; 2 years purification elements
- Purification Technology: Berkey ceramic purification element
- Contaminants Removed/Reduced: Lead , Heavy Metals , Bacteria , Pesticides , Petroleum Contaminants , Chloramine
- Capacity: 1.5 Gallons
- Filter Life: 4-6 months
- Installation Location: Free Standing
- Please note: This product does not ship to Iowa or California
- Ceramic filters are long-lasting and effective
- Cermaic filter offers a 4-6 mo. lifespan for low maintenance use
- Compact and lightweight to be used anywhere
- Filters up to 2.5 gallons of water per hour
- Reduces and removes impurities from untreated water
- Top chamber nests in to the bottom for easy packing