Q-Mark BRH562-BL Scratch & Dent Garage Heater
- 5600 Watts of Heating for Up to 560 Sq. Ft.
- Garage Heater
- Scratch & Dent Model
- Q & A
This product is classified as a "Scratch & Dent" product. Scratch & Dent products are fully functional items that operate the same as a brand new appliance, but will have varying degrees of external cosmetic damage, ranging from minor to severe. We are unable to provide additional photos or details about the specific damage on the unit and make no warranty or guarantee as to the condition of the product you may receive. These products are sold "As Is" but are covered by a 90-day warranty.
Q-Mark BRH562-BL Electric Contractor Heater
The Q-Mark BRH562-BL Electric Contractor Heater is portable and efficient. It is an impressive contractor heater that will provide continuous warmth with its specialty designed heating element. It is a great addition to places where a sturdy, well designed heater is important, such as warehouses and factories. This contractor heater has many great safety features that make it a popular choice among many places of work, such as these types of places:
- Construction site
The Q-Mark BRH562-BL Electric Contractor Heater offer the maximum about of heat to help any area feel warmer. The electric heater distributes heat in the perfect distribution. The heating element is brazed to a steel spiral fin for the ultimate heat transfer. This particular unit operates at 5600 watts with a heating capacity of 19,107 BTUs.Comes with continuous fan feature for constant heat distribution.
Special Features of the Q-Mark BRH562-BL Electric Contractor Heater
- Includes a convenient handle which also stores the cord
- Easily portable between different areas
- Includes a built in thermostat for added safety
- Extremely low maintenance contractor heater
- Maximum heat transfer
Functional and Integrated Thermostat
When it comes to easy temperature control, the Q-Mark BRH562-BL Electric Contractor Heater has an integrated thermostat which is equipped with an integrated thermostat that can save you important things such as time and money, and these are two things that you will save each month. It is also a great security feature as well. This electric space heater provides an efficient and quick way to maintain the temperature you desire, and it provides additional user-friendly features, such as a high thermal limit. It also features an automatic temperature control.
The Q-Mark BRH562-BL Electric Contractor Heater is equipped with a continuous fan feature for constant heat distribution. As an added bonus, the space heater also has a convenient handle which stores the cord so the unit can be moved from room to room easily. Since it has a permanently lubricated motor, it is extremely low maintenance, which makes it an even more convenient choice.
The Q-Mark BRH562-BL Electric Contractor Heater is not only a great design, but it is also very functional as well. This heater is one of the most durable on the market because it features an extremely sturdy construction. It is completely constructed with stainless steel. It is also very compact, so it will work well in any space.
- Model: BRH562-BL
- UPC: 098319862020
- Product Type: Scratch & Dent Garage Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 11.00" x W: 10.50" x H: 14.00"
- Product Weight: 19.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Red
- Application: For heating construction job sites, commercial workshops, and other large areas
- Warranty: 90 day
- Voltage: 240 volts
- Watts: 5600 watts
- Amps: 23.3 amps
- Certifications: UL
- Heating Capacity: 19107 BTUs
- Heating Method: Fan-Forced
- Construction: Stainless Steel
- Adjustable Louvers: No
- Installation Type: Plug-In
- Built-In Thermostat: Yes
- Thermostat Type: Single Pole
- Wall Mountable: No
- Ceiling Mountable: No
- Heating Element: Steel spiral fin brazed to metal sheathed element
- Automatic Shut-Off: No
- Carrying Handle: Yes
- Includes Plug: Yes
- Plug Type: 240V Plug
- Power Cord Length: 6 ft.
- Alarm: No
- Automatic Temperature Control: Yes
- Fan Delay Function: No
- Enjoy easy mobility with the convenient handle and store-away power cord
- The 6 foot cord allows you to easily position the heater where you need it most
- The metal sheathed element and steel spiral fin provides maximum heat transfer
- The Q-Mark BRH562 features a continuous fan option for constant heat distribution
- The Q-Mark BRH562 includes a built-in thermostat for precise temperature control
- With a permanently lubricated motor the Q-Mark BRH562 is low maintenance
What is a Scratch and Dent Appliance at Air & Water?