Q-Mark BRH562-BL Scratch & Dent Garage Heater with Carrying Handle
(click to enlarge)
- Offers Automatic Temperature Control and a 6 Ft. Power Cord
- Read More...
Looking for an economical way to stay warm at work? Consider the Q-Mark BRH562-BL scratch & dent garage heater. This heater heats any garage or workshop at a rapid rate, making it the perfect heater for your work environment.
The Q-Mark BRH562-BL scratch & dent garage heater offers a solid steel design to weather a rugged environment easily. This heater's not only effective but it's built to last.
Large Coverage Area
The Q-Mark BRH562-BL scratch & dent garage heater offers 5600 watts of heating to warm a 560 sq. ft. space. This heater will warm a garage or workshop setting with ease.
The Q-Mark BRH562-BL scratch & dent garage heater includes fan-forced heating for widespread coverage. Enjoy a warmer work space in minutes, fan-forced heating spreads at a rapid rate.
Permanently Lubricated Motor
No maintenance required! The Q-Mark BRH562-BL scratch & dent garage heater is a great low maintenance option. The motor is permanently lubricated for years of use.
- Model: BRH562-BL
- Product Type: Scratch & Dent Garage Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 11.00" x W: 10.50" x H: 14.00"
- Product Weight: 19.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Red
- Application: For heating construction job sites, commercial workshops, and other large areas
- Warranty: 90 day
- Voltage: 240 volts
- Watts: 5600 watts
- Amps: 23.3 amps
- Certifications: UL
- Heating Capacity: 19107 BTUs
- Heating Method: Fan-Forced
- Construction: Stainless Steel
- Adjustable Louvers: No
- Installation Type: Plug-In
- Built-In Thermostat: Yes
- Thermostat Type: Single Pole
- Wall Mountable: No
- Ceiling Mountable: No
- Heating Element: Steel spiral fin brazed to metal sheathed element
- Automatic Shut-Off: No
- Carrying Handle: Yes
- Includes Plug: Yes
- Plug Type: 240V Plug
- Power Cord Length: 6 ft.
- Alarm: No
- Automatic Temperature Control: Yes
- Fan Delay Function: No
- Automatic temperature control for added convenience
- Built-in thermostat for heat control
- Carry handle makes transport easy
- Durable construction for a rugged environment
- Heats up to 560 sq. ft.
- Long power cord offers an extended reach
from Pequea, Pa