QMark BRH482 Heavy Duty 240-Volt Portable Electric Garage Heater
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
This product is classified as a "Scratch & Dent" product. Scratch & Dent products are fully functional items that operate the same as a brand new appliance, but will have varying degrees of external cosmetic damage, ranging from minor to severe. We are unable to provide additional photos or details about the specific damage on the unit and make no warranty or guarantee as to the condition of the product you may receive. These products are sold "As Is", but are covered by a 90-day warranty.
The Q-Mark BRH482 heavy-duty garage heater offers rapid heating for garages, workshops, and similar areas. Complete tasks and in warm and inviting atmosphere with a heat production of 16,378 BTUs per hour.
The Q-Mark BRH482 garage heater is designed for trouble-free portability with a lightweight construction and comfort-grip top handle, and integrated cord storage to cut down on clutter.
No Routine Maintenance
The maintenance-free 4800 watt motor is permanently lubricated and made from durable steel for smooth operation and ultra-reliability.
For user-friendly convenience the Q-Mark BRH482 heavy-duty garage heater has a built-in thermostat for easy temperature control that helps save you money on the cost of heating!
UL Certified for Safety
The Q-Mark BRH482 heavy-duty garage heater is UL certified for high standards of safety. Protection devices include a high temperature limit and intake to prevent thermal overload, as well as discharge safety grilles.
- Model: BRH482-BL
- Product Type: Scratch & Dent Electric Garage Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 11.00" x W: 10.50" x H: 9.75"
- Product Weight: 20.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Red
- Application: For heating garages, workshops, and construction job sites
- Warranty: 90-day
- Type: Garage Heater
- Coverage Area: 480 square feet
- Voltage: 240 volts
- Watts: 4800 watts
- Amps: 30 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Certifications: UL
- Heating Capacity: 16380 BTUs
- Heating Method: Fan-Forced
- Construction: Stainless Steel
- Adjustable Louvers: No
- Installation Type: Plug-In
- Built-In Thermostat: Yes
- Thermostat Type: Single Pole
- Wall Mountable: No
- Ceiling Mountable: No
- Heating Element: Steel spiral fin brazed to metal sheathed element
- Automatic Shut-Off: No
- Carrying Handle: Yes
- Includes Plug: Yes
- Plug Type: 240V Plug
- Power Cord Length: 6
- Alarm: No
- Automatic Temperature Control: No
- Fan Delay Function: No
- Durable construction ensures long life and high-quality performance
- Efficient heater is perfect for workshops, garages, or even outdoor heating
- No routine maintenance is required for operation
- Safe unit features heating limit for added protection
- Thermostat provides hassle-free temperature adjustment
- Warms large areas up to 480 square feet!