Dimplex BPC-2007 PowerChef Electric Grill
- Q & A
EvenSear Dual Element Cooking System
With the Dimplex BPC-2007 electric grill, the entire 216 square inch grilling surface reaches 650 degrees F searing temperature and a lower cooking element simultaneously provides precise even heat.
Programmed Cooking Mode
The BPC-2007 electric grill features a programmed cooking mode that tells you when to place, flip and serve your food.
Favorite Cooking Mode
The favorite cooking mode allows you to create a custom program to simplify a favorite meal.
Keeps Cooking Area Neat and Tidy
The Dimplex BPC-2007 features convenient shelves and 6 utensil holders that help you keep your cooking area neat and tidy.
- Model: BPC-2007
- UPC: 781052052024
- Product Type: PowerChef Electric Grill
- Product Dimensions: L: 21.25" x W: 45.00" x H: 43.75"
- Product Weight: 90.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Black/Silver
- Application: Designed to sear and cook food fast and easy with mouth-watering results
- Warranty: 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Watts: 1630 watts
- Amps: 13.6 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Fuel Type: Electricity
- Style: Portable , Outdoor , Wheeled Base
- Cooking Surface: 216 square inches
- Grilling Surface Features: Ribbed
- Construction: Steel
- Includes Lid: Yes
- Hinged Lid: Yes
- Locking Lid: No
- Lid Construction: Steel
- Indicator Light: Yes
- Includes Stand: Yes
- Includes: Handle , Warming rack
- Additional Features: Programmable cooking modes, manual cooking mode, drip cup
- Comes complete with a stainless steel oven and shelves, a durable coated steel storage cabinet and a drip cup for easy cleaning
- Especially made to sear and cook food fast and easy with mouth-watering results
- Features clean, efficient electrical operation that eliminates the worries and hassles of gas grills
- Includes electronic controls that take the guesswork out of grilling and allows you to cook like a professional
- No cold spots, empty tanks, broken igniters and flare-ups
- The entire 216 square inch grilling surface reaches 650 degrees F searing temperature with the EvenSear dual element cooking system