Bio Flame Blocco Bio-Ethanol Fireplace with 13,000 BTU's of Heating
- Offers a 600 Sq. Ft. Coverage Area and Bio-Ethanol Fuel for Odorless and Smokeless Operation
- FREE GROUND SHIPPING!
- Read More...
Customers Also Viewed
13,000 BTU Thermal Output
The Bio Flame Blocco bio-ethanol fireplace features a 13,000 BTU thermal output that allows it to heat areas up to 600 square feet.
Designed for Use in Many Places
The Blocco bio-ethanol fireplace is a stylish and environmentally friendly unit that can be used in apartments, houses, bars, restaurants and offices.
Clean and Environmentally Friendly Fuel
This bio-ethanol fireplace features clean and environmentally friendly fuel that is derived entirely from biological products and only has heat, steam and carbon dioxide as the end results of combustion.
Achieves Longer Burn Times
Bio Flame has refined the burner construction to achieve maximum fuel efficiency. It has even proven to last 60% longer than competitor burn times in many cases.
No Permanent or Expensive Connections Required
The Blocco does not require permanent or expensive connections during installation such as chimneys, venting or flutes.
- Model: Blocco
- Product Type: Blocco Bio-Ethanol Fireplace
- Product Dimensions: L: 48.00" x W: 36.00" x H: 27.00"
- Product Weight: 182.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Various
- Application: Designed to be a clean, safe, and environmentally friendly heating option
- Type: Fireplace
- Warranty: 3-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Fuel Type: Gel
- Coverage Area: 600 square feet
- Heating Capacity: 13000 BTUs
- Room Size: 600 square feet
- Fireplace Style: Personal
- Usage: Indoor , Outdoor
- Mantel Width: 36 inches
- Product Finish: White , Silver , Stone
- Product Construction: Cast Concrete , Glass
- Requires Venting: No
- Bio-ethanol is a smokless and odorless burning agent that has been processed and refined with clean additives
- Especially designed for those interested in a heating option that is clean, safe and environmentally friendly
- Operating caters to efficiency and ease - simply fill the fuel burner 2/3 full, light the burner and enjoy
- Sugar cane, pototoes and beetroot (renewable resources) make up bio-ethanol fuel
- The majority of the fireplace comes fully assembled with the exception of the glass feature and the drop-in burner assembly
- Without ventilation or any special preparation required the installation process is completed in under 30 minutes