Berkey BL Light Gravity Water Purifier with 2.75 Gallon Capacity
(click to enlarge)
- Thoroughly Tested by State and EPA Accredited Laboratories to Exceed EPA and ANSI/NSF Protocol
- Read More...
Customers Also Viewed
The Berkey BL Light water purifier removes a host of contaminants such as pathogenic bacteria, cysts, parasites, VOCs, radon 222, nitrates, lead, mercury and more.
Exceeds EPA/ANSI Standards
The filtration used in the Berkey Light system has been thoroughly tested by state and EPA-accredited laboratories to exceed EPA and ANSI/NSF protocol.
Easy to Use
This water purifier system is fully portable and can be moved even when the system is purifying water. Best of all, no electricity or tools are required -- it sets up in minutes!
Great for Traveling
Take your Berkey BL Light system on camping trips, to outdoor sporting activities, or even to foreign countries where water regulations may be substandard.
This system features a transparent, shatter-proof chamber constructed of high-impact copolyester. It's virtually unbreakable!
Not available in Iowa or California.
- Model: BL
- Product Type: Portable Water Filter
- Product Dimensions: L: 9.00" x W: 9.00" x H: 26.50"
- Product Weight: 6.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Clear
- Application: Purifies both treated and untreated raw water from sources such lakes, ponds, and streams
- Warranty: 6-month limited manufacturer's warranty; lifetime replacement policy on container (including spigots, washers, or nuts) due to materials or workmanship
- Purification Technology: Micro-porous filtration
- Contaminants Removed/Reduced: Lead , Heavy Metals , Sulfur , Bacteria , Pesticides
- Capacity: 2.75 Gallons
- Filter Life: 3,000 gallons per filter
- Installation Location: Counter Top
- Includes: 2 filters
- Additional Information: Produces the soothing sound of raindrops
- Elevated base allows this system to be used anywhere with a flat surface
- Fully portable system makes this water filter great for camping trips and RVs
- Ideal for every day use or even in hostile environments where electricity or treated water is unavailable
- Produces soothing sound of raindrops when purifying water
- Purifies both treated and untreated water from sources such as ponds, lakes, and streams
- Removes bacteria, chemicals, VOCs, odors, and more
- Shatter-resistant system for durability
- Transparent chamber provides easy view of water levels
from Bella Vista, AR
from Palatine, IL
from Ridgeland, MS