- Q & A
The Stadler Form BL-006A William ultrasonic humidifier features a function that pre-heats the water before it is emitted. This means the room temperature won't drop and any bacteria in the water are killed.
The BL-006A William ultrasonic humidifier comes with an automatic timer that can be set for operating times between 1 and 8 hours. This ultrasonic humidifier can also be continuously operated.
This ultrasonic humidifier has an auto mode that maintains the ideal humidity in relation to the temperature. There is also a sleep function that sets the desired humidity to 60%, automatically sets the timer for 6 hours and turns on pre-heating.
Adjustable Humidity Settings
The Stadler Form BL-006A William features adjustable humidity settings from 40 to 75%. If the humidity exceeds the desired setting, the unit automatically turns off.
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: BL-006A
- UPC: 802322003048
- Product Type: William Ultrasonic Humidifier
- Product Dimensions: L: 8.97" x W: 6.20" x H: 12.10"
- Product Weight: 7.04 lbs.
- Product Color: Black
- Application: Humidifies areas up to 1000 square feet
- Warranty: 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Watts: 125 watts
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Certifications: ETL
- Daily Output: 3.5 gallons/day
- Coverage Area: 1000 square feet
- Number of Speeds: 3
- Number of Tanks: 1
- Tank Size: 1.5 gallons
- Control Type: Digital
- Remote Control: No
- Empty Tank Indicator: Yes
- Humidistat: Yes
- Automatic Shut-Off: Yes
- Tip-Over Switch: No
- Removable Water Tank: No
- Filters: No
- Built-In Air Purification System: No
- Carrying Handle: No
- Casters: No
- Nightlight: No
- Allows you to regulate the operating time to a time period between 1 and 8 hours
- Comes with a power switch so you can easily turn the unit on and off
- During sleep mode, the heating is turned on, the desired humidity is 60% and the timer is set for 6 hours
- Features patented Ionic Silver Cube technology to inhibit the growth of mold and bacteria
- The heating mode prevents the temperature in the room from falling and maintains the purity of the water by killing bacteria
- When auto mode is used, the ideal humidity in relation to temperature is maintained