King BKT2BW Built-In Double Pole Thermostat for K-Series in White
- Enclosed terminals for added safety
- For K-series King Electric baseboard heater
- Temperature range of 45-80 degrees F
- Read More...
The King BKT2BW built-in double pole thermostat for K-Series in white accompanies the Kng Electric K-Series basboard heater.for temperature control!
For King Electric K-Series
This King BKT2BW built-in double pole thermostat accompanies the King Electric K-Series baseboard heaters. This thermostat offers positive on/off, snap action switch and more.
This King BKT2BW built-in double pole thermostat is designed to be accurate and effective, providing temperature control within approximately 5°F at 50% of rated load.
This King Electric built-in double pole thermostat offers complete temperature control ranging from 45° to 80°F. for superior comfort!
This is a safe choice and built to last. This King BKT2BW built-in double pole thermostat is UL listed and includes a fully protected bi-metal sensor for added safety and complete dependability.
- Model: BKT2BW
- Product Type: Built-In Double Pole Thermostat for K-Series in Wh
- Product Color: White
- Application: Accompanies the King Electric K-Series baseboard heaters
- Certifications: UL
- Heating/Cooling System Type: Heater
- Voltage Type: Line Voltage
- Programmable: No
- Control Type: Dial
- Digital Display: No
- Temperature Displayed: Setpoint Only
- Cooling Only: No
- Heating Only: Yes
- Multi -Stage: No
- Single Stage: No
- Program Type: Non -Programmable
- Mounting: Vertical
- Automatic Service Reminders: No
- Power Method: Hardwired
- Heating Temperature Range (F): 40-90
- Accuracy: Approximately 5°F at 50% of rated load
- Number of Heating Cycles Per Hour: Approximately 2 - 4 per hour at 50% of rated load
- Sensor Element: Bi-metal
- Wireless: No
- Approximately 2 - 4 per hour at 50% of rated load
- Bi-metal sensor is dependable and accurate
- Clear air passage with no obstruction across sensor
- Factory sealed and calibrated design
- Includes snap action switching
- Postive on and off provides complete control