King BKT2BW-TP Built-In Tamper Proof Double Pole Thermostat for K-Series in White
- Calibration adjustment on the backside
- Snap action switch with fully protected bi-metal sensor
- UL certified
- Read More...
The King BKT2BW-TP built-in tamper proof double pole thermostat for K-Series baseboard heaters provides optima ltmeperature control in an easy to use design.
For King Electric K-Series
This King BKT2BW-TP built-in tamper proof double pole thermostat accompanies the King Electric K-Series baseboard heaters. This thermostat offers positive on/off, snap action switch and more.
Engineered for Accuracy
This King BKT2BW-TP built-in tamper proof double pole thermostat is designed to be accurate. With temperature control from within approximately 5°F at 50% of rated load this thermostat makes your baseboard heater a dependable choice.
This King Electric built-in double pole thermostat offers superior heating sure to keep you comfortable. With complete temperature control ranging from 45° to 80°F. it's effective.
Safe to Use
This King BKT2BW-TP built-in tamper proof double pole thermostat is UL listed for added safety and includes a fully protected bi-metal sensor for complete dependability.
- Model: BKT2BW-TP
- Product Type: Built-In Tamper Proof Double Pole Thermostat
- Product Color: White
- Application: Accompanies the King Electric K-Series baseboard heaters
- Certifications: UL
- Heating/Cooling System Type: Heater
- Voltage Type: Line Voltage
- Programmable: No
- Control Type: Dial
- Digital Display: No
- Temperature Displayed: Setpoint Only
- Cooling Only: No
- Heating Only: Yes
- Multi -Stage: No
- Single Stage: No
- Program Type: Non -Programmable
- Mounting: Vertical
- Automatic Service Reminders: No
- Power Method: Hardwired
- Heating Temperature Range (F): 40-90
- Accuracy: Approximately 5°F at 50% of rated load
- Number of Heating Cycles Per Hour: Approximately 2 - 4 per hour at 50% of rated load
- Sensor Element: Bi-metal
- Wireless: No
- 22 Amps continuous at 125, 240 Volts AC
- Approximately 2 - 4 per hour at 50% of rated load
- Engineered for accurate, dependable performance
- Fully protected sensor element
- No obstruction of air across bi-metal sensor
- Vented frame to maintain a normal temperature in the outlet box