King BKT2-TP Built-In Tamper Proof Double Pole Thermostat for K-Series in White
- Bi-metal sensor element
- Double pole design for positive on/off
- Vented frame
- Read More...
The King BKT2-TP built-in tamper proof double pole thermostat for K-Series in white works for King Electric baseboard heater for temperature control!
For King Electric K-Series
This King BKT2-TP built-in tamper proof double pole thermostat accompanies the King Electric K-Series baseboard heaters. Featuring a factory sealed and calibrated design with positive on/off and snap action switch, it's effective.
Top of the Line Engineering
This King BKT2-TP built-in tamper proof double pole thermostat is dependable. Offering temperature control from within approximately 5°F at 50% of rated load, this thermostat is efficient.
This King Electric built-in double pole thermostat provides maximum heating that is sure to keep you warm. With a temperature range of 45° to 80°F., your room will be as warm as you like.
Safe and Reliable
This King BKT2-TP built-in tamper proof double pole thermostat includes a UL certification for safe use and includes a bi-metal sensor that is fully protected for reliability.
- Model: BKT2-TP
- Product Type: Built-In Tamper Proof Double Pole Thermostat for K
- Product Color: Almond
- Application: Accompanies the King Electric K-Series baseboard heaters
- Certifications: UL
- Heating/Cooling System Type: Heater
- Voltage Type: Line Voltage
- Programmable: No
- Control Type: Dial
- Digital Display: No
- Temperature Displayed: Setpoint Only
- Cooling Only: No
- Heating Only: Yes
- Multi -Stage: No
- Single Stage: No
- Program Type: Non -Programmable
- Mounting: Vertical
- Automatic Service Reminders: No
- Power Method: Hardwired
- Heating Temperature Range (F): 40-90
- Accuracy: Approximately 5°F at 50% of rated load
- Number of Heating Cycles Per Hour: Approximately 2 - 4 per hour at 50% of rated load
- Sensor Element: Bi-metal
- Wireless: No
- 22 Amps continuous at 125, 240 Volts AC
- Average differential of approximately 5°F at 50% of rated load
- Cycle rate of approximately 2 - 4 per hour at 50% of rated load
- Instant, positive response with no arcing
- No obstruction of air across bi-metal sensor
- Top and bottom venting to maintain normal temperature