Royal Teak Collection Bar Chair BARC
- Made from aged premium 100% Teak wood
- Suitable For Indoor Or Outdoor Use
- Uniformly Smooth Wood Grain, Color, And Finish
- Q & A
The Royal Teak Collection Bar Chair BARC
The Royal Teak Collection Bar Chair BARC is made from Teak wood, one of the most durable, low-maintenance, lavishly elegant woods still used in manufacturing today. Teak wood originates in South-East Asia and Indonesia from government regulated tree plantations. Because of the quality of the wood used to build this chair, no harsh chemicals are needed for it to look great, whether you are sitting on it for the first time, or are gifting it to someone after years of having it grace your sun-kissed outdoor patio. The high oil content of Teak wood protects the wood of this chair naturally, saving you time and money, enabling the wood to maintain its overall appearance by keeping it safe from the typical outdoor elements. The Royal Teak Collection Bar Chair BARC is also built for longevity as all its parts are kiln-dried and machine manufactured with mortise and tenon joints which ensures that it is precisely measured and connected for a snug and supportive fit. You can rest assured that your chair will not cripple under any pressure you might place on it.
Solid aged Teak wood provides a formidable defense against outdoor pests
The Royal Teak Collection Bar Chair BARC is comprised of matured, plantation-harvested teak-wood. Teak wood is a compacted and dense timber. The older age of the trees used to construct these chairs also ensures a very high concentration of oil within the wood as well as a uniform grain and color. It is actually Teak wood's high oil content that provides its inherent toughness and weather resistance. However, when you combine the high density of the harvested wood used to create this chair, along with its abundant, aged oils, what you have is a chair that is naturally resistant to rot caused by fungus, weather and UV resistant, as well as naturally termite, spider, or general outdoor pest resistant.
Special Features Include
- Consistent, all natural grain, color, and finish
- Kiln-dried and machine manufactured with ultra-durable mortise and tenon joints
- Brass or Stainless Steel reinforced connection points for added durability
- Regular maintenance on wood optional
- Finely tuned designed provides additional comfort and functionality
- Flexible for indoor or outdoor patio use
While the Royal Teak Collection Bar Chair BARC is designed for outdoor use, it is also tailor-made to complement any furniture collection you might already have. Its durable and flexible design will always provide you and your guests a comfortable chair to sit in for years and years.
Check out this accompanying table to pair with these chairs.
- Model: BARC
- Product Type: Bar Chair
- Product Dimensions: L: 21.00" x W: 20.50" x H: 48.00"
- Product Weight: 15.00 lbs.
- Application: A chair to pair with the BARTB teak wood table
- Warranty: 3 Year Limited Manufacturers Warranty
- Furniture Use: Outdoor , Indoor
- Furniture Type: Chair
- Furniture Set: No
- Finish: Natural Finish
- Construction: Wood
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Weather Resistant: Yes
- UV Protected: Yes
- Chair features and all natural finish with a consistently tabular grain and color
- All parts are kiln-dried and machine manufactured for precision
- Brass or Stainless Steel reinforce all chair connection points for added durability
- Chair requires no regular maintainence or upkeep
- Overall design allows for use indoors as well as outdoors
- Teak wood finish provides defense against unwanted pests