Clover B9A-POU Hot and Cold Countertop Point of Use Water Dispenser
- Features Self-Closing Faucets and Sleek UV-Protected ABS Cabinet for Easy Cleaning and Extra Safety
- Read More...
The Clover B9A-POU features a safer faucet with two levers for the hot water that prevents accidental scalding and promotes convenience and safety.
Because you can connect the hot and cold countertop water dispenser directly to a pipeline, you don't have to waste space or money from buying plastic water bottles.
Hot Water Thermostat
The hot water is kept at a constant 185°F, but you can turn it off at any time with the easily accessible on/off switch.
Continuous Flow of Fresh Water
With the B9A-POU point of use water dispenser, you don't have to worry about running out of clean water at any time!
- Model: B9A-POU
- UPC: 612666297689
- Product Type: Hot and Cold Countertop Point of Use Water Dispens
- Product Color: White
- Application: For dispensing hot and cold water from your home or office countertop
- Warranty: 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Voltage: 110 volts
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Certifications: UL
- Type: Bottle-less/Point-of-Use Water Dispenser
- Water Temperature: Hot & Cold
- Compressor: Yes
- Thermoelectric: No
- Refrigerant Type: R-134a
- Product Construction: Stainless Steel , Plastic
- Finish: White
- Hot Water Thermostat: Yes
- Hot Water Thermostat Temperature Range: 185°F
- Cold Water Thermostat: Yes
- Cold Water Thermostat Temperature Range: 35.6-53.6°F
- Faucet Type: Self closing spickets
- Energy Star Rated: Yes
- Drip Tray Type: One piece ABS drip tray
- Built-In Filtration System: No
- Safety Features: Child Resistant Hot Water Tap
- Includes Bottle Cover: No
- Doesn't need to use water bottles - which can save you a lot of money every year!
- Great for use on higher flat surfaces, like tables and desktops
- Hot water safer faucet prevents accidental scalding
- UV-protected cabinet eliminates rust and corrosion within the unit
- Won't disturb your surroundings with its quiet operation
- Gives you the option of using a bottle or using a water pipeline
Customers Also Viewed
from Aurora, OR 97002, USA
from West Chester, OH
from Orange County, CA
from Woburn, MA
from Keller, TX
from Washington, DC
from Portland, OR