Ice-O-Matic B55PS 510 Pound Ice Storage Bin with Adjustable Legs
- Q & A
The Ice-O-Matic B55PS 510-pound ice storage bin features a slim design with large capacity storage. The unit provides a unique solution to virtually any combination of flaked or cubed ice makers! Keep your ice scoop clean and dry by hanging it on the built-in hook. For corrosion protection the ice storage bin is lined with polyethylene and has a thick foam insulation to ensure maximum ice preservation.
The old-fashioned hinged door on the Ice-O-Matic B55PS 510-pound ice storage bin also locks into place when you need to scoop or shovel. You'll never waste time or energy retrieving!
The drip shield also works as an ice deflector, to keep the internal temperature cool, and includes a brace for added convenience.
For easy regular maintenance, the machine has a convenient drainage plug located at the back of the unit. The Ice-O-Matic B55PS 510-pound ice storage bin makes draining remaining water as simple as can be.
Stainless Steel Leg Set
The unit boasts a set of stainless steel legs that not only offer superior support for all 510 pounds of ice, but also adjust for balance and stability on uneven floors.
- Model: B55PS
- Product Type: 510 Pound Ice Storage Bin
- Product Dimensions: L: 31.00" x W: 30.00" x H: 50.00"
- Product Weight: 148.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Silver/Black
- Application: Store a variety of ice for restaurants, bars, and more!
- Warranty: 7-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Certifications: CE , ISO , NSF , UL
- Ice Storage Capacity: 510 pounds
- Product Exterior: Stainless Steel
- Adjustable Legs: Yes
- Door Type: Top Opening
- Includes Ice Scoop Holder: Yes
- Commercial Use: Yes
- Enjoy superior balance and stability with NSF approved adjustable 6-inch legs
- Holds up to 510 pounds of ice ideal for banquets, festivals, and other large-scale events
- Slope front or upright for added operational convenience
- Sturdy hinged door stays open while you scoop so ice retrieval is always fast!
- The stainless steel exterior gives long-lasting durability and corrosion protection
- Unit offers maximum ice preservation with up to 3 inches of foam insulation