Grindmaster B-ID PrecisionBrew 1.9 Liter Digital Coffee Maker
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
The Grindmaster B-ID PrecisionBrew 1.9 liter digital coffee maker extracts up to 20% more dissolved solids per batch of coffee.
The B-ID PrecisionBrew 1.9 liter digital coffee maker only allows the brew cycle to begin if the water has reached an optimum brew temperature.
The brewer on this digital coffee maker counts the number of brew cycles for preventative maintenance.
Programming Lock Out
The B-ID PrecisionBrew features brew settings that can be locked to prevent tampering.
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: B-ID
- Product Type: PrecisionBrew 1.9 Liter Digital Coffee Maker
- Product Dimensions: L: 20.00" x W: 9.00" x H: 18.00"
- Product Weight: 35.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Stainless Steel
- Application: Commercial and professional coffee brewing
- Warranty: 2 years parts and labor on brewer; 4 years parts on control board
- Voltage: 120 volts, 120 volts
- Watts: 1780 watts, 1780 watts
- Brewing Capacity: gal/hr, 8 cups per cycle
- Commercial Use: Yes
- Direct Water Line: Yes
- Water Reservoir Size: 1.38 gallons
- Heat Exchange System: No
- Number of Warmers: 1
- Keep Warm Function: Yes
- Carafes Included: No
- Airpot Compatible: No
- Airpot(s) Included: No
- Hot Water Spout: Yes
- Water Filter: No
- Adjustable Brew Strength: No
- Automatic Shut-Off: No
- Filter Type: Paper
- Digital Display: Yes
- Clock: No
- Removable Filter Basket: Yes
- Delayed Brew: No
- Water Level Indicator: No
- Changing the pulse sequence does not make the brew volume vary
- Features pulse brewing/pre-infusion, which allows the brewer to extract up to 20% more dissolved solids per batch of coffee
- The brew volume can be set by "teach" mode to eliminate trial-and-error set-up
- The number of pulses, pulse-on and pulse-off time are all programmable
- The precise brew temperature function maintains the brew temperature to +/- 1 degree F or 0.5 degree C throughout the brew cycle
- Features a single, digitally controlled brewer that brews into a 1.9L (64 oz.) stainless steel vacuum insulated decanter