Grindmaster B-DAP PrecisionBrew 2.5 Liter Airpot Double Digital Coffee Maker
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
The Grindmaster B-DAP is equipped with pulse brewing/pre-infusion, which not only gives you the capability of controlling the number of pulses but the pulse-on and pulse-off time as well. You'll be able to extract up to 20% more of your ground coffee solids than before, creating a better, more intense cup of coffee.
With a double airpot coffee maker you can offer your guests a self-service station for both regular and decaf. You'll also reap the benefits of not having warming plates to pay to heat, since the airpots are capable of keeping coffee hot and fresh for hours without any additional sources of heat. Plus, you won't have to worry about your coffee overheating or developing a burnt flavor as so often happens with carafes and warming plates.
Brew Setting Features
This Grindmaster digital coffee maker has a unique Teach Mode that, when selected, will program the brew volume for you. You'll eliminate the entire trial and error period so common to new coffee makers. It also has a programmable lock out feature so you don't have to worry about accidental or unauthorized changes being made to your settings.
With the direct line water connection of the Grindmaster B-DAP PrecisionBrew coffee maker and the extra large 4.3 gallon water tank, you'll never have to worry about manually re-filling the tank or worrying about it running low too fast. Plus, with the capacity to brew up to 27 2.2 liter airpots at a time, you'll be able to keep up with even the greatest customer demand!
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: B-DAP
- Product Type: PrecisionBrew 2.5 Liter Airpot Double Digital Coff
- Product Dimensions: L: 20.00" x W: 16.00" x H: 24.00"
- Product Weight: 53.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Stainless Steel
- Application: Commercial coffee brewing, ideal in self-serve settings
- Warranty: 2 years parts and labor on brewer; 4 years parts on the control board
- Voltage: 120 volts, 120 volts
- Watts: 6000 watts, 6000 watts
- Brewing Capacity: gal/hr, 240 Volts: 27 2.2 liter airpots per hour 208 Volts: 23 2.2 liter airpots per hour cups per cycle
- Commercial Use: Yes
- Direct Water Line: Yes
- Water Reservoir Size: 4.3 gallons
- Heat Exchange System: Yes
- Keep Warm Function: No
- Carafes Included: No
- Airpot Compatible: Yes
- Airpot(s) Included: No
- Hot Water Spout: Yes
- Water Filter: No
- Adjustable Brew Strength: Yes
- Automatic Shut-Off: No
- Filter Type: Paper
- Digital Display: Yes
- Clock: No
- Removable Filter Basket: Yes
- Delayed Brew: No
- Water Level Indicator: No
- Built in cycle counter makes it easy to predict needs and plan accordingly for the best business decisions
- Never brew a bad pot of coffee again thanks to LowTemp/No Brew feature that will not brew until hot water is at optimum temperature
- Never have to worry about burnt flavored coffee with airpots - they keep coffee hot and fresh without a heating plate
- No need to worry about unauthorized changes to your brew settings with the programmable lock out feature
- Pulse brewing allows you to extract up to 20% more solids which ultimately leads to better flavor and more intensity in the coffee
- Teach Mode sets brew volume for you and eliminates wasted time and coffee that usually comes with learning a new machine