Grindmaster B-3WR Precision Brew 3 Warmer Digital Coffee Maker
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
The Grindmaster B-3WR Precision Brew 3 warmer digital coffee maker is one of the most high-tech offerings on the market and is guaranteed to provide you with the consistency and accuracy you desire and need in a commercial coffee maker.
You have two options for water sources with the Grindmaster B-3WR coffee maker. You can opt to connect it to a direct water line and eliminate the need for re-filling the water tank manually, or you can take advantage of the optional pour-over capability if you're in a location where a direct water line isn't an option. The pour-over capability will automatically sense if there is no water at the inlet valve and adjust accordingly for you.
The pulse brewing of this commercial Grindmaster coffee maker can be programmed by number of pulses, as well as the pulse-on and pulse-off times. You can effectively extract up to 20% more of the dissolved coffee grounds for even richer, more intense flavor.
With the built-in cycle counter of this commercial coffee maker, you can accurately keep track of every brew cycle and make business decisions accordingly in order to make your coffee business as profitable as it can be.
With three individual warmers, you'll want to take advantage of the programmable features in the Grindmaster B-3WL to set them to automatically turn off after a set period of time. You can leave without remembering to turn them off and not have to waste energy and pay to keep them running all day.
No Trial & Error
This Grindmaster 3 warmer coffee maker has an optional "Teach Mode" that will program brew volume for you and eliminate the typical trial & error period of a new coffee maker that can also be associated with wasted coffee. Start brewing coffee to perfection from the very beginning!
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: B-3WR
- Product Type: PrecisionBrew 3 Warmer Digital Coffee Maker
- Product Dimensions: L: 17.75" x W: 16.25" x H: 17.25"
- Product Weight: 38.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Stainless Steel
- Application: Ideal for commercial coffee brewing
- Warranty: 2 years parts and labor; 4 years parts on the control board
- Voltage: 120 volts, 120 volts
- Brewing Capacity:
- Commercial Use: Yes
- Programmable: No
- Carafe Type: Not Included
- Water Filter: No
- Adjustable Brew Strength: Yes
- Built-In Grinder: No
- Automatic Shut-Off: Yes
- Filter Type: Paper
- Digital Display: No
- Clock: No
- Delayed Brew: No
- Water Level Indicator: No
- Keep Warm Function: No
- Removable Filter Basket: Yes
- Thermal Carafe: No
- "Teach Mode" will program brew volume for you and eliminate wasted coffee typical of the usual trial and error of a new machine
- Keeping track of brew cycles with Cycle Counter can allow you to make business decisions accordingly and increase revenue
- Pour over capability automatically senses when there is no water at the inlet valve and switches accordingly
- PrecisionBrew will actually hold brew temperature to just +/- 1 degree of your optimum temperature setting!
- Program warmers to turn off and save on your energy bill
- Provide your customers with regular, decaf and a specialty option, all available constantly!