Grindmaster B-3 PrecisionBrew 3 Warmer Digital Coffee Maker with Low Temp/No Brew Option
- Features a 1.38 Gallon tank Size for Large Capacity Brewing and Programmable Options for Customized Brewing
- Read More...
Customers Also Viewed
Programming Lock Out
The Grindmaster B-3 PrecisionBrew 3 warmer digital coffee maker features brew settings that can be locked to prevent tampering.
The B-3 PrecisionBrew 3 warmer digital coffee maker features a brewer that counts the number of brew cycles for preventative maintenance.
This digital coffee maker only allows the brew cycle to begin if the water has reached an optimum brew temperature.
The B-3 PrecisionBrew extracts up to 20% more dissolved solids per batch of coffee.
- Model: B-3
- Product Type: PrecisionBrew 3 Warmer Digital Coffee Maker
- Product Dimensions: L: 17.75" x W: 8.25" x H: 19.00"
- Product Weight: 33.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Stainless Steel
- Application: Professional and commercial coffee brewing
- Warranty: , 2 years parts and labor ; 4 years parts on control board
- Voltage: 120 volts, 120 volts
- Watts: 1800 watts, 1800 watts
- Brewing Capacity: gal/hr, 64 ounces per hour cups per cycle
- Commercial Use: Yes
- Direct Water Line: Yes
- Water Reservoir Size: 1.38 gallons
- Heat Exchange System: Yes
- Number of Warmers: 3
- Keep Warm Function: Yes
- Carafes Included: No
- Airpot Compatible: No
- Airpot(s) Included: No
- Hot Water Spout: Yes
- Water Filter: No
- Adjustable Brew Strength: No
- Automatic Shut-Off: Yes
- Filter Type: Paper
- Digital Display: Yes
- Clock: No
- Removable Filter Basket: Yes
- Delayed Brew: No
- Water Level Indicator: No
- Changing the pulse sequence does not make the brew volume vary
- Features a single, digitally controlled brewer, 1 warmer under the brew basket and 2 warmers on top
- Features pulse brewing/pre-infusion, which allows the brewer to extract up to 20% more dissolved solids per batch of coffee
- The brew volume can be set by "teach" mode to eliminate trial-and-error set-up
- The number of pulses, pulse-on and pulse-off time are all programmable
- The precise brew temperature function maintains the brew temperature to +/- 1 degree F or 0.5 degree C throughout the brew cycle