Oregon Scientific AW131 Grill Right Talking BBQ Thermometer With 5 Spoken Languages
- Features Programmable Entree Programs for Different Meats and Audio Alarm When Food is Ready to Eat
- Read More...
The Oregon Scientific AW131 Grill Right talking BBQ thermometer offers a unique way to take the guesswork out of grilling meats. For the perfect steak every time, the Oregon Scientific AW131 talking BBQ thermometer lets you program the type of meat and how well done you want it. Then the Oregon Scientific AW131 Grill Right verbally tells you when the meat is almost ready, ready, and overcooked by sensing the internal temperature. Station the main battery-operated console indoors, the wireless temperature probe can stay nearby the BBQ grill within 330 feet of the console.
The genius of the Oregon Scientific AW131 Grill Right BBQ thermometer is that it's pre-programmed with the cooking temperatures of most types of meats. Choices include chicken, beef, pork, and hamburger.
The Oregon Scientific AW131 talking thermometer lets you program the doneness so you can enjoy your entree rare, medium, or well done.
Choose between 5 language options: English, Spanish, French, German, and Danish.
The Oregon Scientific Grill Right talking BBQ thermometer includes 2 AA and 2 AAA batteries so you can use it out of the box.
- 1 year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Up to 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: AW131
- UPC: 734811406217
- Product Type: Grill Right Talking BBQ Thermometer
- Product Dimensions: L: 3.00" x W: 11.50" x H: 11.00"
- Product Weight: 1.20 lbs.
- Product Color: Red/Black
- Application: Senses temperature in grilled meat and issues spoken alert when meat has reached desired temperature
- Warranty: 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Components: LCD display, remote wireless probe
- Construction: Plastic
- Compatible With: Beef, Lamb, Veal, Hamburger, Pork, Turkey, Chicken, Fish
- Comes complete with batteries to get you started
- Detects the temperature of meats using a wireless probe to determine doneness
- Displays settings on an easy-to-read digital LCD screen
- Five language options including English, Spanish, and French
- Low battery indicator lets you know when batteries need replacing
- Programmable for your chosen meat type and level of doneness